cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:
Highlighted

How do I get billing issues resolved when customer service can't figure out the issue?

Jameason
Miembro

Call and get nowhere with customer support and then they put me on hold and then transfer me without letting me know. Then have to explain the whole story again and again... Do this multiple times a month. I have spent hours on the phone with these reps that don't care about customer service and can't resolve my billing issues. I have 10 lines on my account you would think that they would have some kind of incentive to keep customers happy, especially when it is a system error. I get treated like garbage and in multiple occasions have been straight up lied to about a credit being submitted, just to find out they hung up and did nothing. Who can I contact to actually have accountability for my issues?

Thanks for any help that may be given.

Labels (1)
0 Me gusta

Re: How do I get billing issues resolved when customer service can't figure out the issue?

Snn5
Líder Sénior

What seems to be the issue?

0 Me gusta

Re: How do I get billing issues resolved when customer service can't figure out the issue?

cowboy65
Miembro

Keep calling them when they answer ask them for there name ID number and the billing question you have. when the survey comes out fill out

0 Me gusta