cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:

How do I get a copy of my past text messages?

Trinidy
Miembro

Can I call Verizon wireless and get a copy of previous text messages sent and received by my phone

Labels (1)
Etiquetas (3)
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas

Re: Retrieve past texts

Community Manager
Community Manager

That's an interesting question, Trinidy. We do not have access to details of text messages. Only the court can subpoena those records. You can however log onto your My Verizon account and view your bill details to get the numbers that were used to text to and from. Does this help answer your question?

RobertH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

Trinidy
Miembro

?????

0 Me gusta

Community Manager
Community Manager

That's an interesting question, Trinidy. We do not have access to details of text messages. Only the court can subpoena those records. You can however log onto your My Verizon account and view your bill details to get the numbers that were used to text to and from. Does this help answer your question?

RobertH_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

Miembro

how exactly do i get to the bill details to see the numbers of the text exchange

0 Me gusta

Community Manager
Community Manager

Good morning to you! Being able to view your account's usage details is always very important. You c...- Robert C_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Me gusta