cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:
Highlighted

How do I get a copy of my final bill?

umich2000
Miembro

Just ported our two VZ numbers to T-Mobile on 02/01/14.  Our VZ billing cycle ends on 02/23/14.  If I understand correctly, my current payment scheduled for 02/18/14 takes care of my bill through the end of the current cycle ending 02/23/14 and the ETFs will be assessed on 02/23 when the account is officially closed, at which point I will have to then pay the ETFs and any outstanding charges.  ¿Es correcto?

Second, although the FAQ states that you can still access you account online after it is disonnected, I can no longer access the account.  I sign in with my username and password, then it asks me to associate one of the disconnected numbers with the username, I select a number and then get a "page unavailable" error.  My question is, since I am signed up for e-bills, how will I access the final bill showing the ETFs if I can't access the online account?  I need the bill not only for the ETF rebate from T-Mobile, as well as not wanting to pay a bill I haven't been able to see.  I don't want to blindly hand VZ hundreds of dollars without making sure the bill is correct.  Are all final bills sent by paper or is there some magic to get the final e-bill?

Has anyone else had to deal with this situation?

Thanks for any replies.

Labels (1)
0 Me gusta
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas

Re: How to get a copy of my final bill?

rcschnoor
Líder Sénior

I would call CS or stop by a Verizon corporate store to find out.Smiley Happy

View solution in original post

0 Me gusta

rcschnoor
Líder Sénior

I would call CS or stop by a Verizon corporate store to find out.Smiley Happy

View solution in original post

0 Me gusta

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there Umich2000,

We are very sad to hear that you've chosen to leave us. It breaks our heart! Do you mind me asking if there's any way we can mend our relationship?

No matter what, we are here for you and have the answer. All Final Bills - regardless of if you're on paperless billing or not - will be sent through the mail to the home address we have on file for you. Please keep in mind that it can take up to 5 business days after your billing cycle to generate the bill and mail it, plus a few days of travel-time.

Let us know if there's anything we can do to bring you back.

SarahO_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Me gusta

umich2000
Miembro

I do want to let VZW know why we have decided to leave, as hopefully policies and procedures may change for current customers and maybe win our business back at some time. 

It may come as a surprise, but cost of service was not the number one factor in switching from VZW.  Cost was only "icing on the cake."  The main reason was VZW's device policies.  I want to pay for access to a network from a wireless provider and nothing else.  It's OK for a provider to sell phones, but I don't want the device and the network to be so tightly intertwined that it distorts policies and pricing. 

The ability to purchase a Google Nexus and have my own device was quite liberating.  With the current model used by VZW you never truly own the phone.  It makes a customer feel trapped in a vicious cycle.  You get a subsidy, and in return pay higher monthly fees for that subsidy, however, you continue to pay for that subsidy long after the phone would have been paid off had you purchased it yourself.  So, you are left with a choice after 2 years, continue to pay higher monthly rates to pay for other customers subsidies or get a new phone under contract and get caught in this bizarre relationship.

Now, when I pay the cost of the phone, one payment, two payments, 24 payments, with Google, Amazon, you name it, it is mine and I don't continue to have a device cost factored into my monthly fee.  I am only paying for network access, which is what I want.  If one word describes it, I now have CHOICE.  If my new provider doesn't live up to my expectations, I can go to another (unfortunately not VZW with my own device).  Also, I control what is on that device, no more VZW "bloatware" doing things I don't want my phone to do.  It truly is my phone.

I now have what I want in a provider, network access and only network access.  Not this bizarre phone subsidy, never ending, choice-less cycle.  And to top it off, it's a lot cheaper and the phone is noticeably faster.  If policies change, then maybe we will come back, until then, no.

0 Me gusta

I am actually glad I stumbled across your post. I will be doing the same thing this week and wasn't sure how the final bill would work since I am signed up for paperless billing too. I am pretty much in the same boat on how the whole system works for most wireless companies and will be switching to T-Mobile. One of the things that drew me in though, aside from actually owning my phone, was that they still offer unlimited data and are greatly cheaper than any other company. Looking forward to it even more now that I saw that you said your phone was noticably faster.