cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

How do I get a breakdown of data utilization by phone?

Miembro

I used to be able to see data utilization by phone.  I don't seem to have that available any more.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas
Highlighted

Re: How do I get a breakdown of data utilization by phone?

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello IANGOL4,

I use the Data Utilization tool all the time to keep track of what my family is using data for. When you are viewing the categories for usage, at the top of the screen you will see options for all lines, and then each line on your account. To see the usage for a specific line, all you need to do is click on it. If you are viewing this from the app on your phone, all you need to do is tap on "view data utilization by device."

ChristopherM_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: How do I get a breakdown of data utilization by phone?

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello IANGOL4,

I use the Data Utilization tool all the time to keep track of what my family is using data for. When you are viewing the categories for usage, at the top of the screen you will see options for all lines, and then each line on your account. To see the usage for a specific line, all you need to do is click on it. If you are viewing this from the app on your phone, all you need to do is tap on "view data utilization by device."

ChristopherM_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes