cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quisiste decir:
Highlighted

How do I get NFL network to work on my device?

Miembro

Why does NFL Network not work but NFL Now does work on the app? It's been like that for weeks now? How do you get the local games on the app this year? I found NFL Redzone in blue last weekend but the local games or any games tell me I don't live in the right area. NFL Network screen is just blank BTW but NFL Now works fine. Gracias

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas
Highlighted

Re: NFL Network feed on NFL Mobile

Asistencia al cliente

Mikel4444,

We want you to be able to root for your favorite team. With the NFL Mobile applcation you should be able to watch Live Sunday Afternoon local games along with, Thursday, Sunday and Monday night football. During the regular season you can add NFL RedZone in the applicaion for $1.99 pero month.  We have found that clearing the applications Cache in settings or uninstall and redownloading the application should get you back to viewing your games.  Keep us posted if you have any additional questions.

YareliM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted

Miembro

BTw shutting off the phone and turning on does not make a difference. Is the 1st thing on the drop down menu settings? Connection error sometimes on NFL network.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Asistencia al cliente

Mikel4444,

We want you to be able to root for your favorite team. With the NFL Mobile applcation you should be able to watch Live Sunday Afternoon local games along with, Thursday, Sunday and Monday night football. During the regular season you can add NFL RedZone in the applicaion for $1.99 pero month.  We have found that clearing the applications Cache in settings or uninstall and redownloading the application should get you back to viewing your games.  Keep us posted if you have any additional questions.

YareliM_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted

Miembro

Thanks. That worked. Is there anyway to watch nfl redzone on the tablet with a Verizon account and not fios?

0 Likes
Highlighted

Asistencia al cliente

Mikel4444,

Yay! I am glad we were able to resolve this for your.  When setting up NFL Redzon a provider must be entered in order for the feature to work.

YareliM_VZW

0 Likes
Highlighted

Miembro

I can't log into nfl network app at all with my Verizon phone, it goes straight to t.v provider log in screen. Not sure what to do.

I've Uninstalled, reinstalled, cleared cache no luck

0 Likes
Highlighted

@Smalls1 wrote:

I can't log into nfl network app at all with my Verizon phone, it goes straight to t.v provider log in screen. Not sure what to do.

I've Uninstalled, reinstalled, cleared cache no luck

Do you have a TV service provider that shows in the list provided?  It should be a login for that service if it is available in your area.

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes
Highlighted

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.