cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:
Highlighted

How do I get FamilyBase e-mails with activity details?

JR88GAL
Miembro

Recently, my family base daily emails started to arrive without the details on the activity. Meaning they do not contain the name of the phone that they represent or the numbers or names of the contacts that were involved.  Before they always stated  Mary or John's phone and the names of the contacts that they had during school hours, etc. Please advise how to return this to its original state. Otherwise, the emails are virtually useless.

Labels (1)
0 Me gusta
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas

Re: Family Base Emails

Community Manager
Community Manager

We are always here to help JR88GAL. I know how important it is to receive details of the activity of each user.

Recently, the Child Activity Alert emails have changed to provide more privacy to the Subscribers that receive the emails about their family.

Now, when you receive these emails, it will be announced as Child Activity email instead of using their first name.

For Legal Reasons, all instances of Customer Proprietary Network Information (CPNI) have been removed from all of our email correspondence to customers. This includes:

•Phone Numbers

•Contact Names

•Child Names

•Time Stamps

Links to the information will still be available in the email notifications but the information itself will no longer be displayed in the emails' content.

JohnB_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Me gusta

Re: Family Base Emails

Community Manager
Community Manager

We are always here to help JR88GAL. I know how important it is to receive details of the activity of each user.

Recently, the Child Activity Alert emails have changed to provide more privacy to the Subscribers that receive the emails about their family.

Now, when you receive these emails, it will be announced as Child Activity email instead of using their first name.

For Legal Reasons, all instances of Customer Proprietary Network Information (CPNI) have been removed from all of our email correspondence to customers. This includes:

•Phone Numbers

•Contact Names

•Child Names

•Time Stamps

Links to the information will still be available in the email notifications but the information itself will no longer be displayed in the emails' content.

JohnB_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Me gusta