cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quisiste decir:
Highlighted

¿Cómo puedo averiguar cuándo actualicé mi dispositivo?

Miembro

Cambié de dispositivo hace un año.  From a galaxy s3 to a galaxy s4. I need to find the date that I no longer had the s3 and stayed with the s4. Anyone know where our how to find that?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas
Highlighted

Re: start date with new device?

Leader

Did you use an upgrade to get the s4? If so you can check your Verizon account online:

My Verizon>My Account>My plans and services

Whatever the end contract date is, is the day you activated the s4, just with a different year.

If you didn't upgrade and just switched devices because, you may be able to find it by viewing some your past bills, it may say which phone you had activated at the time.

My Verizon>My Account>View bill and then use the drop down menu to view past bills.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: start date with new device?

Leader

Did you use an upgrade to get the s4? If so you can check your Verizon account online:

My Verizon>My Account>My plans and services

Whatever the end contract date is, is the day you activated the s4, just with a different year.

If you didn't upgrade and just switched devices because, you may be able to find it by viewing some your past bills, it may say which phone you had activated at the time.

My Verizon>My Account>View bill and then use the drop down menu to view past bills.

View solution in original post

0 Likes