cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quisiste decir:
Highlighted

How do I find out if my replacement device has been shipped?

Miembro

I'm hoping I didn't screw myself on this. But here is what happened, I lost my new iPhone 5c at Disneyland. I called the insurance part. They made me submit a claim affidavit and said they were going to send me a new phone overnight. But I haven't received it. And I have no way of calling verizon since I don't have a phone. What should I do, anyone?

Labels (1)
Pestañas (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas
Highlighted

Re: What is the best way to get a hold of Verizon to see if they sent my replacement phone?

Asistencia al cliente

Dcontinolo,

That is not the way to enjoy your vacation at Disneyland. One way to contact the insurance company is 888-881-2622. I know that you said that you did not have a phone so another way is by going to phoneclaim.com and checking the status of the phone. Please keep us posted.

RobinD_VZW

Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

Highlighted

Re: What is the best way to get a hold of Verizon to see if they sent my replacement phone?

Asistencia al cliente

Dcontinolo,

That is not the way to enjoy your vacation at Disneyland. One way to contact the insurance company is 888-881-2622. I know that you said that you did not have a phone so another way is by going to phoneclaim.com and checking the status of the phone. Please keep us posted.

RobinD_VZW

Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

Highlighted

Miembro

thanks! I can't seem to get through online, I'm going to borrow someone's cell phone today and give them a call. ¡Gracias!

0 Likes