cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:

How do I find my PIN number?

abs922
Miembro

Hola,

I am trying to access my account to pay my bill but am unable to. When I sign in it says you will send me a PIN by text but I am out of the country and cannot receive it. There also seems to be no option to receive it by email or any other way. Tried to get a chat with a representative or to find an email for a rep and can't find a suitable point of contact. To post in the community forum I had to create this account.

I suspended my account in June so my payment would be suspended for the next few months while I am abroad and because of this I did not realize there was more to pay in my previous bill.

Your help section is also very unhelpful because of its convolution and required sign in (which I couldn't do because of the reasons above).

Thanks in advance,

Abir

Labels (1)
Etiquetas (2)
0 Me gusta

Re: Can't access My Verizon because can't receive PIN

bizzareone

If you are out of the country then you probably will not be able to access the account anyways. Verizon blocks most IP addresses that are outside the USA for security reasons. Call into customer service and make a payment.

0 Me gusta

Community Manager
Community Manager

I hope you are having a great get away as you are out of the country.

If the login is not working for you while you are away, you should be able to access the payment section differently.

.            Go to www.verizonwireless.com/paymybill
2.            Select “I want to pay my bill for an active account”
3.            Enter your Wireless number
4.            Enter the Last 4 of the account holder SSN
5.            Enter the billing Zip Code
6.            Select Continue
7.            This will bring you to the Account Summary page, where you will see the balances and have many payment options, including an option that says “I am unable to pay”. If you want to make a payment at that given moment, you want to select “I will pay today”
8.            Select Continue
9.            You  will be taken  to the page to enter card or bank account info, and then you should proceed to the confirmation page
10.          Account balances will be updated.

Please let me know how this works for  you, abs922.

TamaraH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Me gusta
Highlighted

abs922
Miembro

Thank you very much. Stupidly enough, I didn't realize that going to Pay my bill would lead to its own process. I've only ever paid my bill on myverizon so now I have a better understanding.

In any case, my bill is paid and I can sleep well tonight with one more problem solved.

0 Me gusta

PEILER
Miembro

At WHAT POINT does this thread explain, refer or answer the question "Where do I find my PIN"

Nope... the only thing I can see that any Verizon assistance provides is how to pay your bill.

Community Manager
Community Manager

Is there no service to the device? We can always refer you to contact our agents by phone or by going in store as well. GenevieveB_VZW

0 Me gusta