cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:

How do I file a complaint against Verizon?

tjmich
Miembro

I am a longtime Verizon wireless customer.  I recently purchased 4 IPhone 7's from Sams Club and was advised that the $30 per line Upgrade Fee would be waived for each of them.  I received my first bill last month and noticed that the fee was not waived.  I contacted Verizon Customer Service and they agreed that I would receive a credit on my bill for this fee.  The next month, no credit. I contacted Verizon Customer Service again, however, this time, I was advised (after almost 1 hour) that I needed to go back to the store to receive the credit and that the rep took good notes of our conversation. Seriously? Look at my conversation from last month when I was advised that I would be credited for these fees. Very deceptive practices and a lot of runaround for something I never should have been billed for in the first place. Maybe I need to look at what other wireless companies have to offer.

Labels (1)
Etiquetas (1)
0 Me gusta

Re: How do I file a complaint against Verizon?

Community Manager
Community Manager

I’m sorry to learn of the Upgrade fees not being credited to your account, tjmich. You are a valued customer and I certainly want to review this issue further. I first would like to explain that the upgrade fee is applicable to all upgrades (please confirm at this link: https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/upgrade-fee-faqs/ ), unless a promotion is presented by our Verizon Wireless representatives at the time of purchase. Third party retailers (Sam’s Club, Walmart, Best Buy, etc.) may have their own promotions and they are the ones that would honor such offers. I definitely want to review your situation personally and confirm options for you. I have sent you a direct message so that I can review your account and assist you further, please reply to my direct message at your earliest convenience.

AntonioC_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Me gusta

Re: How do I file a complaint against Verizon?

zellerandy

So sams club told you there wouldn't be upgrade fees, you were charged upgrade fees, and you called Verizon?  Why wouldn't you go back to the person who told you there wasn't upgrade fees.    All companies have them.    99 percent of the time they will apply.  No way around them.

0 Me gusta