cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quisiste decir:
Highlighted

How do I figure out the ETF for my plan?

Miembro

I can save some money by switching, just want to make sure my ETF's are not more than they will cover when I switch?? Not sure how to calculate that number though....Thanks

Labels (1)
Pestañas (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas
Highlighted

Re: I want to move my service to another carrier due to a better deal for the same plan. How do you figure out the ETF's??

http://www.verizonwireless.com/b2c/support/customer-agreement

¿QUÉ PASA SI MI SERVICIO POSPAGO SE CANCELA ANTES DE QUE FINALICE EL PLAZO DE MI CONTRATO?

Si te estás suscribiendo al Servicio Pospago, aceptas suscribirte a una línea de Servicio ya sea de mes a mes o con un contrato con un plazo mínimo, como se indica en tu recibo o confirmación de pedido.  (Si su servicio se suspende sin facturación, ese tiempo no se computa a efectos de completar el plazo de su contrato). Una vez que se haya completado el plazo de tu contrato, automáticamente pasarás a ser un cliente con servicio de mes a mes para dicha línea de Servicio. Si cancelas una línea de servicio o si nosotros la cancelamos por un motivo legítimo, durante el plazo del contrato, tendrás que pagar un cargo por cancelación prematura.  Si el plazo de su contrato resulta de la compra de un dispositivo avanzado, el cargo por cancelación prematura será de $350, menos $10 por cada mes completo que cumpla del plazo de su contrato. Si no es así, su cargo por cancelación prematura será de $175 menos $5 por cada mes completo que cumpla del plazo de su contrato.  Las cancelaciones se harán efectivas el último día del ciclo de facturación de dicho mes, y eres responsable del pago de todos los cargos incurridos hasta entonces.  También, si le compró el dispositivo móvil a un agente o a un tercero autorizado debe verificar si le cobran un cargo separado por cancelación.

View solution in original post

Highlighted

Re: I want to move my service to another carrier due to a better deal for the same plan. How do you figure out the ETF's??

Not applicable

smartphone $350 - $10 per month for every completed month of your contract

basic phone $175- $5 a month for every completed month

Highlighted

http://www.verizonwireless.com/b2c/support/customer-agreement

¿QUÉ PASA SI MI SERVICIO POSPAGO SE CANCELA ANTES DE QUE FINALICE EL PLAZO DE MI CONTRATO?

Si te estás suscribiendo al Servicio Pospago, aceptas suscribirte a una línea de Servicio ya sea de mes a mes o con un contrato con un plazo mínimo, como se indica en tu recibo o confirmación de pedido.  (Si su servicio se suspende sin facturación, ese tiempo no se computa a efectos de completar el plazo de su contrato). Una vez que se haya completado el plazo de tu contrato, automáticamente pasarás a ser un cliente con servicio de mes a mes para dicha línea de Servicio. Si cancelas una línea de servicio o si nosotros la cancelamos por un motivo legítimo, durante el plazo del contrato, tendrás que pagar un cargo por cancelación prematura.  Si el plazo de su contrato resulta de la compra de un dispositivo avanzado, el cargo por cancelación prematura será de $350, menos $10 por cada mes completo que cumpla del plazo de su contrato. Si no es así, su cargo por cancelación prematura será de $175 menos $5 por cada mes completo que cumpla del plazo de su contrato.  Las cancelaciones se harán efectivas el último día del ciclo de facturación de dicho mes, y eres responsable del pago de todos los cargos incurridos hasta entonces.  También, si le compró el dispositivo móvil a un agente o a un tercero autorizado debe verificar si le cobran un cargo separado por cancelación.

View solution in original post

Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager

We don't want to lose you with our family TomG64. Why are you considering cancelling? Please provide us with some details so that we can help you stay with us.

KInquanaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport

0 Likes
Highlighted

Miembro

I can go to sprint, everyone would have data  and if you go over it just slows down no extra fees. Three people for 88.00 per month. It would of been 90 plus tax, but I work for the clinic so with my discount and tax it is 87. something. We are just looking for phones.  We are hoping to get the phones and to change by April 6th. Thank you.  What would my ETF be.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Miembro

DID not mean to say sprint, I meant T moble. Sorry

0 Likes
Highlighted

Miembro

Well basically I was doing my yearly review of my bills and noticed AT&T has 10GB and 4 lines for $160 a month versus the $250 I pay now. It is purely a business decision, I save $90 a month and over 12 months that is a lot of savings. Thanks, Tom G

0 Likes
Highlighted

Líder Sénior

I would be curious if you have phones which you would be able to use on the AT&T network?

If not, then to get that $160/month deal you would have to fork over $2000+ for 4 new phones upfront to AT&T OR sign up for their Next plan to spread the purchase price of those phones over either 20 or 26 months at ~$100/month. This brings the TOTAL you would be paying each month closer to $260. Yes, the SERVICE is $160/month, but don't forget the ADDITIONAL fees of $100+/month for the phones.Smiley Happy

0 Likes
Highlighted

Not applicable

This is what I don't get. People continue to not compare apple to apple plans with Verizon and At&t.. The Verizon equivalent to the at&t plan is $180 for 4 lines vs $160 for At&T. So yes Verizon is still pricier, but it's not $100 a month pricier.

Also if you want to upgrade in 12 months with Verizon you are paying 50% the cost of the phone with at&t you're paying 60%. For a $600 phone that's an extra $60. So 4 phones that's $240.

at&t is not totally stupid they are not taking a $100 hit on these new plans as the pricing suggests.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Novice

If Verizon wants to keep me as a customer AFTER my 2 year obligation is up, they better come up with a no contract, lower priced plan, like the other carriers. I realize my first 24 months are paying for the subsidized phone they sold me. But when that subsidy is paid off, the monthly charge should drop (I don't need a new phone every 24 months).

0 Likes