cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:
Highlighted

How do I email customer service, dont want to waist anymore time with long conversations.

Miembro

My wife has wasted too much time on a edge up problem with our account, and I have a email that I can just send off to another person at customer service that wont be able to help, so I don't have to waist anymore time on this also. so I'm just looking for a email address to send it to.

Gracias

Labels (1)
0 Me gusta
Highlighted

Re: How do I email customer service, dont want to waist anymore time with long conversations.

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello cosmoe59!

I'm so sorry you're experiencing issues with Edge Up! We want to ensure that your experience with verizon is smooth and seamless. While we don't currently offer email support, you can reach out to us on Facebook via Private Message in lieu of email. http://spr.ly/6586B8v6Q; However, I can also help you here. If you'd like my assistance, please reply to my message so I can assist further.

MichelleH_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Me gusta
Covid19