cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:
Highlighted

How do I correct a $792 overcharge

Perry0101
Miembro

I have been a Verizon customer for 10 year or more. I am unable to correct the $792 overcharge.  I have spent 8 weeks speaking to over 7 Verizon service representatives with no luck.  How do I get my money back?

The $792 overcharge stems from the return of a defective Samsung Edge mobile phone.  I have detailed records of all communications.  A summary of event is below:

9-25-16                 Purchase of an iPhone and a Samsung Edge with a 2 year contract from Verizon.

10-3-16                 In store Verizon representative confirms new Samsung Edge is defective and I need to return it.

Called Verizon customer service and spoke with Carmen [removed].  Carmen ordered a new phone and asked me to return defective phone.

10-8-16                 Called Verizon and kept on hold by representative Brandon for 2 hours and 20 minutes.  He never returned.

Called back same day and spoke with Ben who confirmed the $792 overcharge.

I was transferred to supervisor Brittany who corrected the previous actions of Carmen [removed]. 

Result:  Overcharge not corrected.

10-11-16               I received 2 replacement phones at my home.

10-13-16               Called Verizon customer service and spoke with Tamara who instructed me to keep 1 phone and send back the defective phone and the new phone.  She will correct overcharge.

11-10-16               Received Verizon bill of $ 1,511.33, an overcharge of $792.

11-11-16               Called Verizon customer service and spoke with supervisor Tanya who said she reversed the $1,511.33 charge on my bank account and credited my Verizon account for $792.  A new bill will be issued. 

11-20-16               Called Verizon customer service and spoke with Clark.  Clark said he processed the corrections.

11-27-16               Overcharge has not been fixed as of today.

How can I get my money back?

Personal information removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

Message edited by Verizon Moderator

Labels (1)
Etiquetas (1)
0 Me gusta

Re: How do I correct a $792 overcharge

Community Manager
Community Manager

Perry0101,

We never want you paying more than you should be. I have gone ahead & sent you a Private Message so I may look further into this for you.

ChristineJ_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Me gusta

Re: How do I correct a $792 overcharge

Perry0101
Miembro

Verizon rep. has promised to return my $ 792 (just like all the other reps) .  As of today December 1st, 2016 no such thing has happened.  Verizon is long on promises but short on making good on those promises.

Still not happy,

Perry V.

0 Me gusta