cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quisiste decir:
Highlighted

How do I change the primary line in my FamilyShare to a different number?

Miembro

How can I change the primary line in my FamilyShare to one of the other lines?  Can I do it online, or do I have to call in?  And is it ok to have the primary line be one without a smartphone on it (ie a flip phone?)?  Any help is appreciated, thanks so much!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas
Highlighted

Re: How do I change the primary line in my FamilyShare to a different number?

Líder Sénior

You cannot do so online, you would need to call in or stop by a Verizon store. You should be able to make the switch to a line without a smartphone on it.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted

Líder Sénior

You cannot do so online, you would need to call in or stop by a Verizon store. You should be able to make the switch to a line without a smartphone on it.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted

Asistencia al cliente

Getting your primary line updated is a must, tiger0. Let's see how we can help. Please reply to the private message I have sent you.

JosephE_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
Highlighted

Miembro

If one of the children are listed as a primary parent and can't be removed on myVerizon, it means there's a vzsmartfamily charge on that phone number, have a rep move that charge under the correct parents phone number and re-add the child

0 Likes