cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quisiste decir:
Highlighted

Re: trying to change plan but no chat or email customer service available

Miembro

I understand the need to talk to someone to cancel service.  I have a simple billing question that could be resolved quickly by email.  Instead I either have to wait on hold, wait for chat, or hope an employee responds to my post on here.  I'm not going to use facebook or twitter for a billing question.  I should be able to send an email and get a response and resolution to my problem. 

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: trying to change plan but no chat or email customer service available

Reality is that Verizon removed ALL outside email contact when their service started going down hill which is about the same time they came out with the Share everything plan. Used to be you could email someone and they would get back to you in a few days but with al of the complaints about terrible service their mail servers were blowing up so they removed email access all together. Chat, appears to be down most of the time as well. I have never been able to get anyone on chat in the last year and it just keeps telling me waiting for an agent.

I wouldn't use Twitter or Facebook for any questions either and would never more personal out there either.  Sad part is, there are moderators and CS people on these boards as well as this thread that could have easily given you a way to ask your question

0 Likes