cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:

¿Cómo cambio mi plan?

rojodiosa
Miembro

Since I cannot email this question (there is no email option) and the Chat option never works I am asking these questions here.

I thought I would be able to change my plan simply, since there is a "change your plan" page, but the only option they offer is to add more service for a more expensive plan.

Quiero

1.)   take one of my phones off of my plan. I currently have 3 phones on a plan but I want to remove one. This option is not available, or I couldn't find it.

2.)  I want to swap numbers with two of the phones. The phone/number I want to take off the plan is in better shape than one of the other phones.

So I want to remove the phone but keep using that phone with one of the other numbers.

I don't want to speak to a customer service rep and have them try to sell me anything or upgrade anything or sell me insurance or whatever. I have been trying to access chat all day but there's no agents available. I notice there's other posts on here with the same complaint. and of course there's no email, even though many other customers have complained about that too.

Labels (1)
Etiquetas (1)
0 Me gusta
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas

Re: trying to change plan but no chat or email customer service available

ttipgem

1. As indicated, you need to call or go into a Verizon corporate store in order to cancel a line a service. You cannot do it online. This is for your protection. 

2. When you call or go to a store, you will be be able to get this information which will be dependent upon what plan you are on.

3. Verizon removed the email for Customer Service a while ago.  It's gone and is not currently an option.

4. You can change plans online.  Just log into your MyVerizon account.

5. They are not asking you to follow them on Twitter or Facebook.  They are asking you to follow them here on the forums.  That's the way that you can send Private Direct Messages to that person.

View solution in original post

0 Me gusta

ttipgem

1. You cannot cancel a line online. You have to call Customer Service or go to a Verizon corporate store.

2. You can activate a device online on your MyVerizon account.  Just log on and select Activate a Device.  Then repeat with the other line.

0 Me gusta

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello rojodiosa,

Based on your posting, it looks like my assistance may be needed. It will be my pleasure to assist with updating your account with the requested changes. Before we begin, may I ask have they already been done? Even though you stated that you didn't want to speak with us, it's usually best to have a voice conversation in this circumstance so we can review all of the disclaimers with you. If interested then please send me a private message so we can proceed.

Thank you...

ArnettH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Me gusta

tikibar1
Líder Sénior

y 

0 Me gusta

rojodiosa
Miembro

i have three phones on my plan.

i want one of them removed.

in fact, i haven't used the phone in three months and when you call it you get a "not in service" message.

but the phone i still listed on my bill and I am still paying the (ludicrous) surcharges and taxes and line fees.

there is absolutely no reason why i shouldn't be able to change my plan online, without talking ot anyone.

there are hundreds of complaints about your lack of email. there are hundreds of complaints about customer service chat and customer service in general. look it up.

this is simple

1) i want one of my phones removed from my plan (3-1=2)

2) i want to know how much it will cost for the two remaining phones.

3)i want to be able to contact a customer service rep through email

4) i want to be able to look at the different plan options online and be able to change them online.

5)really nice of you to offer help but ... on twitter? really??? facebook too? no thanks.

why don't you just have the availability on your website to change plans and offer email customer support?

0 Me gusta
Highlighted

trying to change plan but no chat or email customer service available

rojodiosa
Miembro

... your reason you need to have a voice conversation is to review all the disclaimers? ... seriously, no one understands all that anyway. i just want my service changed. why are there representatives monitoring this forum but you can't get anyone to email, chat or make changes to their plan on your web site?

0 Me gusta

ttipgem

1. As indicated, you need to call or go into a Verizon corporate store in order to cancel a line a service. You cannot do it online. This is for your protection. 

2. When you call or go to a store, you will be be able to get this information which will be dependent upon what plan you are on.

3. Verizon removed the email for Customer Service a while ago.  It's gone and is not currently an option.

4. You can change plans online.  Just log into your MyVerizon account.

5. They are not asking you to follow them on Twitter or Facebook.  They are asking you to follow them here on the forums.  That's the way that you can send Private Direct Messages to that person.

View solution in original post

0 Me gusta

pzjagd1
Novice

You can argue here to your hearts desire, but it should be obvious that you aren't going to get the result you want. Their ball, their rules. He's explained your options, he can't change the policy; you''ll just have to live with it.

0 Me gusta

rojodiosa
Miembro

""You can argue here to your hearts desire, but ...you aren't going to get the result you want."

(...like some decent costumer service??)

"Their ball, their rules....you''ll just have to live with it.""

well that's just my point!! what kind of customer service is that?

it should be obvious reading the posts on this forum that customers are not satisfied with Verizon and this is one of the major reasons.

it easy to upgrade online or buy something from them online.

but  to change your plan <because you cannot afford it> you have to go in to the store?? or wait on hold and endure sales pitches you don't want? Their policies prove they don't care about their customers only pushing services on them they don't want. so they lose customers.

customer service motto is "my way or the highway?"   really?!?

0 Me gusta

Jakeman1

They do this for a reason which is to protect their customers (they will tell you) as well as to try to convince you to not drop the line. Allowing you to cancel a line by email could cause a ton of issues such as, someone else cancelling your line, them cancelling the incorrect line, them not cancelling it correctly and causing you to incur fees, you sending in a request 1 day too early resulting in ETF.  Many businesses like this want the voice interaction as it is recorded so when you complain that they cancelled your line without reason or authorization, they have something to fall back on. eMail is way too easy to spoof and they do not know who they are dealing with.

You used to be able to cancel online a long time ago and they ran into all of these same issues as well as people going to see what the cost to cancel would be and mistakenly cancelling their service or line.

0 Me gusta