cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quisiste decir:
Highlighted

How do I change my last name on my account?

Miembro

how do I change my last name ??

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas
Highlighted

Re: Last name

Community Manager
Community Manager

This is a great question and answers are our specialty. Your account will need to be active for 30 days to change your last name. You will need to visit a Verizon Retail Store and show a valid photo ID. You can find a store near you here: http://vz.to/2tGzphJ

RosanneM_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

Highlighted

Re: Last name

Community Manager
Community Manager

This is a great question and answers are our specialty. Your account will need to be active for 30 days to change your last name. You will need to visit a Verizon Retail Store and show a valid photo ID. You can find a store near you here: http://vz.to/2tGzphJ

RosanneM_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

Highlighted

Re: How do I change my last name on my account?

Miembro

I went to the Verizon store and despite being a customer for over 15 years, having same DOB, same PIN, address and first name - nothing has changed except my last name, since I married- I was refused access to my own account and refused  to allow me to change my name on the account.

My new license has my new name- the old license was retained at DMV. I had my social security card undet he new name,as well. I was told by clerks at store that I needed  picture ID with my old name - not possible, since they were changed.

Verizon's policy is more restrictive than any other merchant I have dealt with- and seems to stem from people who are criminals and use false names, etc.  As nothing else for me had changed, it was obvious I was who I said I was. The policy in effect is a marriage penalty and discrimnates against women, since men will never change their name.