cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quisiste decir:
Highlighted

How do I change my credit card information when I pay my bill?

Miembro

I have been trying to add funds to my prepaid phone for four hours now.  I was able get in to pay but on the page where I want to add $100, they have my old credit card info which is expired and I want to put in my new information.  How can I do that please?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas
Highlighted

Re: How can I change my credit card information when I pay my bill?

Asistencia al cliente
Randeg,

Updating your payment information on your account is important. We want to make sure everything continues to work great for you. You can find steps to make payments and update your payment info at http://vz.to/1DCttSE!

AndrewT_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted

Asistencia al cliente
Randeg,

Updating your payment information on your account is important. We want to make sure everything continues to work great for you. You can find steps to make payments and update your payment info at http://vz.to/1DCttSE!

AndrewT_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted

Miembro

I need to change my credit Card information.

Highlighted

Miembro

@Jessie565 wrote:

I need to change my credit Card information.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Miembro

Verizon's website doesn't work and they won't tell you they will just aggravate you with online chat. Don't bother! Find a new carrier