cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:
Highlighted

How do I change a ring back tone to a ring tone that I purchased?

LUVTOFIXPIPES
Miembro

How do i change a ring back tone to a ring tone that i purchased?

Labels (1)
Etiquetas (3)
0 Me gusta
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas

Re: Rong back tones

Ann154
Power User

Ringback tones are managed through your MyVerizon account online. You need to sign into the specific line login to change it.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

Ann154
Power User

Ringback tones are managed through your MyVerizon account online. You need to sign into the specific line login to change it.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

sprmankalel
Leader

You do realize that Ringback Tones replace the ringing sound callers hear when they dial your telephone number and not the sound you will hear when your phone rings, right? Just asking because people get confused sometimes.

0 Me gusta

rbrauer42
Miembro

Horrible non-helpful answer.  WHERE on the site????

0 Me gusta

Community Manager
Community Manager

We understand the importance of being able to add, remove, and modify Ringback Tones through your My Verizon account. The following link will guide you through this process. https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-22196/

GeovannJ_VZW

0 Me gusta

Re: How do I change a ring back tone to a ring tone that I purchased?

Csimon1
Miembro

I have the same question and when did this process become so difficult???  

0 Me gusta

Re: How do I change a ring back tone to a ring tone that I purchased?

Community Manager
Community Manager

Csimon1. 

It is never out intention to make things difficult for you. We want to make sure all our customers can use and enjoy the features we offer. Once you purchase a Ringback Tone, you can manage the tones https://mediastore.verizonwireless.com/onlineContentStore/2.0/index.jsp#/View=HomePage online. You can also visit the store to purchase additional tones. You need to make sure you purchase Ringback version of your favorite song, as you cannot use Ringtones as Ringback tones. 

JenelleR_VZW

0 Me gusta