cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:
Highlighted

How do I block unknown callers? Other discussions were locked without answers

I want to block unknown callers from even ringing my phone.  YouMail lets it ring through.  I just got woken up by an unknown caller robodialing, and I'm very unhappy about it.  How bout it, Verizon?  How can I block unknown callers?  Your previous answers were not useful.

Labels (1)
0 Me gusta

Re: How do I block unknown callers? Other discussions were locked without answers

Community Manager
Community Manager

mikkibarry.esq, I understand you concern with wanting to be able to block unwanted calls.  I have had this trouble myself. What helped was a feature called Family Base. It allows you to block up to 20 unwanted callers even those calling from a blocked number. Para conocer más, visita http://vz.to/1Ivx05I

TionnaB_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Me gusta

Re: How do I block unknown callers? Other discussions were locked without answers

But why I need to pay for additional services in order to do that *77 used to do.?  That doesn't make sense.  My phone blocks numbers without need for additional services that I pay for.  All I want to do it block unknown callers, blocked callers, etc., which used to happen when you dial *77.  $5.00 extra per month?  ¿Por qué?

SuzyQ
Líder Sénior

Try this: Use You Mail, and their ditchmail service that sends them straight to  a message that says to unblock or make their number available, and then hangs up. 

You can also set up a contact for unavailable or unknown caller, and set the ringtone to silent so it won't "ring" and will dump to voicemail.

BRUBARB82
Miembro

How about using "do not disturb" feature and allow only calls from contact list?

0 Me gusta