Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:
Highlighted

How do I add a line?

DeviousAngel77
Miembro

Hi, I'm a new Verizon Customer.

I'm having a problem adding a line for my own device. Followed all the steps.

Choose my device I want to activate. Next screen: Activate ur Verizon Wireless Device, in a few easy steps. Needed to enter Device ID entered the *MEID* for my security of my acct, I needed to complete the online Authorization Process: selected my mobile number so a Authorization Code could be txt'd to my phone.

On the next page I needed to type in the Authorization Code and click confirm.

I'm getting this msg:

*Sorry, like not eligible to receive the Online Authorization Code due to a recent change on the line. Tried all 4 lines.

Please  any solutions - I'd appreciate it.

Labels (1)
Etiquetas (3)
0 Me gusta
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas

Re: Add a line

SuzyQ
Líder Sénior

Your best bet would be to call Customer Service from a landline or a line not on your account.  Call 800-922-0204, choose option 4 (Other), and say "Agent" when prompted.  This will bypass all the menu stuff, and get you connected to a live person pretty quickly.  Explain you are trying to activate a phone, and have the MEID and SIM card (if your phone has one) handy.  I've run into this before too, and CS is able to get the phone activated, or explain why not if for some reason it won't activate.

View solution in original post

0 Me gusta

Re: Add a line

SuzyQ
Líder Sénior

Your best bet would be to call Customer Service from a landline or a line not on your account.  Call 800-922-0204, choose option 4 (Other), and say "Agent" when prompted.  This will bypass all the menu stuff, and get you connected to a live person pretty quickly.  Explain you are trying to activate a phone, and have the MEID and SIM card (if your phone has one) handy.  I've run into this before too, and CS is able to get the phone activated, or explain why not if for some reason it won't activate.

View solution in original post

0 Me gusta