cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:
Highlighted

How do I Register for Verizon Up on Home Wireless?

THGINKSJ
Miembro

I have a home wireless system.  I do Not own a smart phone. I have the old Rewards and have used it.   How can I register for the new rewards called Verizon Up?

Labels (1)
0 Me gusta
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas

Re: How to Register for Verizon Up on Home Wireless

Community Manager
Community Manager

We greatly value your loyalty and want only the best for you. VerizonUp is currently only available on the My Verizon app so a Smartphone is required. I will make sure your feedback is heard so we can work to improve the program.

YaleK_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Me gusta

Re: How to Register for Verizon Up on Home Wireless

Community Manager
Community Manager

We greatly value your loyalty and want only the best for you. VerizonUp is currently only available on the My Verizon app so a Smartphone is required. I will make sure your feedback is heard so we can work to improve the program.

YaleK_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Me gusta