cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quisiste decir:

How can you get someone to fix billing errors?

Miembro

I am so angry - calling month after month to get billing errors corrected. No one seems to be able to get anything done!

Labels (1)
0 Likes

Re: How can you get someone to fix billing errors?

Not applicable

You could just switch to another carrier.

Or just do prepaid from Virgin, Boost, or countless others.

You pay in advance. No billing issues and unlimited everything.

Many choices today.

Good Luck

0 Likes

Miembro

VERIZON = FRAUD

I have never had a transaction that went as discussed on the telephone. Most recently I discovered that I was paying about twice the monthly charge advertised by Verizon. No problem, we will reduce it to 60/mo. but it may take a billing cycle. I called again after it didn't appear. No problem. Now its three or four months and no 60/mo.

I give up. I WILL NEVER DO BUSINESS WITH VERIZON AGAIN ONCE THEY RELEASE ME FROM BONDAGE.

Have any of you found that the well documented discussion on their computer diappears within a month.  Oh, I'm sorry, but you never had that conversation. In fact you NEVER ever called us. You must be a happy camper.

FRAUD IS A VERY PERSONAL JUDGMENT. I am just wondering whether any of you think that Verizon conducts its billing office in a fraudulent manner.  Maybe you think they are just incompetent. Maybe you think they are great. Let me know what your description is.

Also, let me know how many of you would terminate their contract tomorrow if they eliminated termination fees?

0 Likes

Asistencia al cliente

cmlevy, we hope that you reconsider your decision to leave and allow us to continue as your wireless provider. Please provide more details regaring your billing concerns so that we can address them here in this forum.

LasinaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes

Miembro

I would terminate immediately

0 Likes

Miembro

Why is my bill so high

0 Likes

Asistencia al cliente

t172 We always want to make sure customers have the best value. There a variety of plans that are affordable  http://vz.to/1lwOwRQ  and we can help save you some money. What plan do you have now? How many lines?

SheritaH_VZW
Síguenos en Twitter
@VZWSupport

0 Likes