cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:
Highlighted

How can will I get my $400 deposit back?

jsueh2
Miembro

I'm an international student and my brother and me using family share plan.

We know we can get refund our deposit after using 12 months but we wanna know is it check or bank.

We are going to visit our country during the summer vacation, about 4 months and also we will move out our dorm at that time.

So we don't have address at that time and can't get the check.

I hope get back our deposit to our bank account........

and if it is impossible, can we get refund earlier for check?

sigh.. I need email service!!!!!!

Labels (1)
0 Me gusta
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas

Re: How can I get back $400 deposit? check or bank?

Community Manager
Community Manager

jsueh2,

All great questions! When establishing a new line of service and submitting a security deposit, after 12 months of active service with a good paying history, the security deposit is refunded.

First the refund will be applied to any outstanding balances (past due) on the account if applicable. If no past due balance is due at the time, the refund is then sent in check format to the billing address listed on the account.

EfrainM_VZWSupport

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Me gusta

Re: How can I get back $400 deposit? check or bank?

Community Manager
Community Manager

jsueh2,

All great questions! When establishing a new line of service and submitting a security deposit, after 12 months of active service with a good paying history, the security deposit is refunded.

First the refund will be applied to any outstanding balances (past due) on the account if applicable. If no past due balance is due at the time, the refund is then sent in check format to the billing address listed on the account.

EfrainM_VZWSupport

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Me gusta