cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quisiste decir:
Highlighted

How can I view the details of a pending plan change?

Miembro

I received a flyer saying I could probably save some money if I came in and changed plans. I went to my local Verizon store and met with an associate who set me up with a new plan to start next billing cycle. He didn't give me any paperwork and I can only find the details for the current plan. How can I view the details for the new one?

Labels (1)
Pestañas (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas
Highlighted

Re: How can I view the details of a pending plan change?

Community Manager
Community Manager
Hello pitviper1091!

I apologize that you did not receive a receipt in the store. You cannot view a future dated plan change on My Verizon, until the date that it goes into effect. It should go into effect on your new bill cycle. You could return to the store to request a copy of the paperwork, or we could assist you in checking your account to confirm what changes will occur.

MichelleH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: How can I view the details of a pending plan change?

Community Manager
Community Manager
Hello pitviper1091!

I apologize that you did not receive a receipt in the store. You cannot view a future dated plan change on My Verizon, until the date that it goes into effect. It should go into effect on your new bill cycle. You could return to the store to request a copy of the paperwork, or we could assist you in checking your account to confirm what changes will occur.

MichelleH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes