cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quisiste decir:
Highlighted

How can I tell that I get the $400 trade-in credit?

Miembro

I sent in my iPhone 5S to get the $400.00 trade in promotional credit.  The shipping receipt said it was delivered today- so how long before I know that I get the full $400.00 credit?  Is there a way to check?

Labels (1)
Pestañas (1)
0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: How can I tell that I get the $400 trade-in credit?

Leader

It will appear as a monthly credit on your bill. It takes 2-3 billing cycles.

Highlighted

Novice

You should get an email from Verizon when they inspect the phone. you can also go here: Check Electronic Device Recycling Status – Verizon Wireless   and enter the submission ID you received in your trade in acknowledgement email to get status.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Miembro

My trade-in was delivered on 10/4 according to the tracking label.  When I check on the status it tells me that the recycling box was mailed- so it doesn't look like they have acknowledged the receipt yet. How long does it take?

0 Likes
Highlighted

Novice

I was told it could take a few days. Mine was delivered on 10/3 and mine shows the same "box mailed" message. They gave me their number to the trade in dept. Where I could call for more info. That number is : 1-800-416-8894. I haven't called yet, but I may Monday. I have another trade in to send but I'm not sending until my first one is processed. I have about three weeks before the second has to be sent. Hopefully this should give them plenty of time to check in the first one. You have to remember though they probably have a lot to go through as many took this offer. Smiley Happy 

0 Likes
Highlighted

Miembro

Mine still shows Verizon received my phone for about a week now. Still doesn't show if the $650 appraisal value has been accepted but I suppose they probably have tons of phones to check.

0 Likes