cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:
Highlighted

How can I see what my ETF is? and how can I cancel my service?

I have been with verizon for 3 years now, and it feels like they are always charging extra for something, and I frankly can't afford it anymore. My partners phone is always going over on data even though hes on wifi, and now that weve both been laid off, we can't continue to pay this much for mediocre service. We are ready to switch carriers. How do i find out what my etf is? contract ends on 10/8/15, and how do I cancel our service?

Labels (1)
0 Me gusta

Re: How can I see what my ETF is? and how can I cancel my service?

Chismes
Líder Sénior

Dial 611 and say cancel. Go into a corporate Verizon store and cancel.

ETF is based on device purchased at time of contract.

Teléfonos básicos

$175 - $5 for every month completed after the first month

Smartphones

$350 - $10 for every month completed after the first month.

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello deathcabforchristina,

We don't want you to leave us! We will miss you! I want to help, no one likes to go over data. What type of phone do you have?

I have sent you a follow request here in the forum. Please access https://community.verizonwireless.com/actions to accept my request and follow me https://community.verizonwireless.com/people/amberf_vzw back so you can send me a private message https://community.verizonwireless.com/docs/DOC-1613 and we can get started.

AmberF_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Me gusta

We both have have iPhone 5c, we are thinking of switchg to sprint, or going prepaid, we can't keep up anymore.

0 Me gusta

Community Manager
Community Manager

deathcabforchristina,

We definitely don't want to see you go! Its important to keep your data from going over so you don't see unexpected charges. The iPhone actually keeps track of what is using your data so you can help manage that! http://bit.ly/1IxqVIS The numbers there do show usage since you last reset that, but you can reset it so that you'll only see usage going forward. That way you know what is using your data and can even turn the data off to certain apps if you want to.

AndrewT_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Me gusta

Ann154
Expert

Amber_VZW,

The follow requests are in the Inbox and not the Actions link.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Me gusta

i cant send you a message, but i will tell my partner to look at his phone. either way, its not just the data overages, its that the service is so expensive, and there are much better deals to be had for the same service.

MillieT
Miembro

since we got 2 iphone 5c's our data has been out of control even though we use it the same as we always have, so of course verizons suggestion is to upgrade to more data. We have 5 lines currently and when contract is up on the last 3 we will be seeking another company that can be honest about things. I have been with Verizon since before smart phones were invented and am tired of the run around I have been getting lately. I was also told that if I used another lines upgrade that I wouldn't lose my unlimited plan, well GUESS WHAT, as soon as I activated the new phone it changed my plan. I called within an hour of this and asked about the change and was told that the 2 people I spoke to and what they put in their notes were incorrect, why assure someone in order to get them to upgrade if its a lie?. I also have sent the phone back and was again assured that I would get my unlimited back, I had the customer service person send me an email that stated that, so I will see. I have also been told that on my unlimited I rarely use 2 or more gigs, so the new 6 gig plan should be more than I need....but as soon as I changed to new phone I used 1.6 gigs in less than an hour hmmmmmm, sounds like a scam to me. This needs to be taken care of IMMEDIATLEY, or the 2 phones that don't have a contract will be gone now and the other 3 will soon follow, as much as we spend a month it wouldn't be too much more to pay the cancelation fee.

0 Me gusta

Empleado de Verizon

deathcabforchristina I am certain we can come up with options here to help you to not only control your data but get you the best possible plan going forward. Once we hear from you through DM. I have also sent you a follow request. Once you approve it, and reply with a DM, I know we can help. Looking forward to hearing from you soon! Take care.

bryans_vzw

Follow us at Twitter @vzwsupport

0 Me gusta

Snn5
Líder Sénior

Based on that contract date, your ETF would be near 200 dollars for each line on that same contract date.

0 Me gusta