cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:

How can I see messages my kids send other people?

crizma
Miembro

how can i look at messages my kids send other people

Labels (1)
0 Me gusta
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas

Re: how can i see messages my kids send other people

Community Manager
Community Manager
Great question crizma! As a parent, I know how important it is that we are always able to monitor how our kids use their phone. Like a flutterfly8497 stated, if you are wanting to view the phone number your kids have been sending text too. You can do so by logging into MyVerizon. However, if the content is something you are trying to view, you would be able to do this as long as they are using the Verizon Messaging application. Here is a link to help you out with this http://www.verizonwireless.com/support/verizon-messages-faqs/ .
JorgeO_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Me gusta
Highlighted

flutterfly8497

If you want to see the numbers texted, you can see that on My Verizon. If you want to see the content of the messages, you have to look on the phone itself.

Community Manager
Community Manager
Great question crizma! As a parent, I know how important it is that we are always able to monitor how our kids use their phone. Like a flutterfly8497 stated, if you are wanting to view the phone number your kids have been sending text too. You can do so by logging into MyVerizon. However, if the content is something you are trying to view, you would be able to do this as long as they are using the Verizon Messaging application. Here is a link to help you out with this http://www.verizonwireless.com/support/verizon-messages-faqs/ .
JorgeO_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Me gusta