cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:
Highlighted

How can I monitor my granddaughter's text messaging?

sidneyjoe
Miembro

I have my grand daughters phones on my account and want to monitor their text messaging.

How can this be done?

Labels (1)
0 Me gusta
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas

Re: messaging

Weth
Líder Sénior

You cannot do it without your granddaughters knowing you are monitoring them.

You need to sign on to My Verizon under the granddaughters user account (or create one). You then need to go to My Plan and Services  and then Send a Message. The granddaughter will get a text message to confirm someone will be able to see her text messages. She can then approve or deny.

Also keep in mind that text messages are only a very small part of how kids communicate. If they know you are watching text messages, they will just use one of a hundred different ways to communicate that doesn't use text messages.

The only sure way to know what they are doing is to have access to the physical phone and know her lock code.

View solution in original post

0 Me gusta

Re: messaging

Weth
Líder Sénior

You cannot do it without your granddaughters knowing you are monitoring them.

You need to sign on to My Verizon under the granddaughters user account (or create one). You then need to go to My Plan and Services  and then Send a Message. The granddaughter will get a text message to confirm someone will be able to see her text messages. She can then approve or deny.

Also keep in mind that text messages are only a very small part of how kids communicate. If they know you are watching text messages, they will just use one of a hundred different ways to communicate that doesn't use text messages.

The only sure way to know what they are doing is to have access to the physical phone and know her lock code.

View solution in original post

0 Me gusta