cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quisiste decir:
Highlighted

How can I get Verizon to stop emailing me?

Miembro

I am not a verizon customer, but earlier this year I was originally getting emails for bills from three different people, all using variations of my email address with different punctuation.

I was able to cancel most of them, but I can't cancel one of the email addresses because the person put a semi-colon in the address, and apparently the "delete" function on the verizon site doesn't recognize that as valid, so I can't delete it. But I get the email every month.

What makes things worse is, its impossible for me to sign up or get support from Verizon because I don't have the phone number for the account.

Help?

Labels (1)
Pestañas (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas
Highlighted

Re: How can I get Verizon to stop emailing me?

Asistencia al cliente

I know its frustrating to get emails that are not for you thomasroy3. We are definitely here to support you and help get this resolved. All we need is your email address and we can review the account attached to your email and contact the customer to confirm their correct email address so we can get it corrected. You can reach out to us here via private message, call us, chat with us or contact us via social media.

KinquanaH_VZW
follow us on twitter @vzwsupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: How can I get Verizon to stop emailing me?

Asistencia al cliente

I know its frustrating to get emails that are not for you thomasroy3. We are definitely here to support you and help get this resolved. All we need is your email address and we can review the account attached to your email and contact the customer to confirm their correct email address so we can get it corrected. You can reach out to us here via private message, call us, chat with us or contact us via social media.

KinquanaH_VZW
follow us on twitter @vzwsupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes