cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:
Highlighted

How can I file a complaint?

MARCOM4
Miembro

Since I got no help from the store at the Irvine Marketplace and then got unceremoniously dumped on the phone by customer service, I am filing a complaint the only remaining place I know.

In the late afternoon of Oct 3, 2016, my son wanted to activate a newer iPhone to replace his older iPhone. The store couldn't help because he did not have proper authorization on the account. No sweat; I get it. So, I called customer service early in the evening.

After waiting half an hour, Latoya answered. She was breaking up, no doubt because of a buggy headset, and I mentioned that to her. She asked me to repeat, so I did. Still, the conversation was breaking up. She then asked me to wait and put me on hold. She never came back. Eighteen minutes later, the line simply went dead. I snapped a photo of my phone screen seconds before. Somebody please find Latoya and chew her out and then give her a working headset.

Muchas gracias.

Labels (1)
Etiquetas (1)
0 Me gusta
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas

Re: File a complaint

MARCOM4
Miembro

Thank you. I was able to add the updated device at another store but I'll give your suggestion a shot next time.

View solution in original post

0 Me gusta

Ann154
Expert

One bar of signal looks weak on your end too. Did you consider maybe the problem was on your side?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

Community Manager
Community Manager

Marcom4,

Having the call disconnect after being placed on hold for 18 minutes is never a good feeling. I apologize that you had to experience this issue. I would love to help assist you in case your son still needs help with activating the device. You can reach us directly via Twitter or Facebook by clicking the following link: http://spr.ly/658786OdL . We will be happy to help activate the device.

VeronicaM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Me gusta

sprmankalel
Leader

You can add an account manger online in less than 3 minutes. You can also add the updated device to your son's in about 4 minutes.

0 Me gusta

MARCOM4
Miembro

Please re-read my post and think about your reply.

I was on hold 48 minutes so the connection lasted at least that long.

The agent never came back after putting me on hold.

Your post helpful? No.

0 Me gusta

MARCOM4
Miembro

Thank you. I was able to add the updated device at another store but I'll give your suggestion a shot next time.

View solution in original post

0 Me gusta

MARCOM4
Miembro

I appreciate your reply, truly, I do. The problem is that Verizon is not easily reached. After the dropped call, I spent another significant amount of time trying to establish a chat connection but I gave up. Is Twitter or Facebook really a better avenue or is just another bottleneck of slow and inadequate responses? In any case, I don't play in that space.

"Our volume of calls/traffic is significantly higher than usual. Your call/chat/tweet will be answered in the ordered that it was received." If people have to wait, at least don't just put them on hold and then blow them off.

In the end, my son was able to add his updated device at another store where the staff proved to be much more helpful. Kudos to them. Brickbats to Verizon for inconsistent customer service.

Thank you for reaching out.

0 Me gusta

Ann154
Expert

Just because the connection lasted 48 minutes, doesn't mean it was a good connection.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Me gusta