cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:

How can I back out of the very LIMITED unlimited plan.

YAFINE
Miembro

I had a 30Gb plan with 4G speed now my speed is worse than dialup with 20 days left.  Unlimited sucks . I thought that speed didn't change until you reached 22Gb usage but now I find that if you use a mifi the allotment is only 10Gb.  What part of that is unlimited?  After 12 years with Verizon I will be leaving as soon as I find a new provider.

Labels (1)
0 Me gusta

Re: How can I back out of the very LIMITED unlimited plan.

Ann154
Expert

Call customer service at 1-800-922-0204 to see if they can switch you back to the previous plan.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Me gusta

mama23dogs
Líder Sénior

This information was well published.  Why didn't you look at the plan before you switched. 

0 Me gusta

Community Manager
Community Manager

YAFINE, we hope that you reconsider your decision to leave and allow us to continue as your wireless provider. Con el nuevo Plan Verizon ilimitado, tienes una asignación de 10 GB de data 4G LTE de alta velocidad para el hotspot móvil por cada ciclo de facturación. Once you've used the 10 GB of 4G LTE data, your Mobile Hotspot data speed will be reduced to 3G speeds for the rest of the billing cycle. Data will continue to be unlimited while your Mobile Hotspot is reduced to 3G speeds. I hope that this information is helpful to you.

For more information regarding our new Verizon Unlimited Plan, click http://vz.to/2kLJBku

LasinaH_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Me gusta

ELISTE3
Miembro

I don't think most people realized that 3g speeds would be less than 500KBS.

0 Me gusta

Ann154
Expert

3G is up to 600 kbps

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Me gusta

YAFINE
Miembro

I did look at the info provided but one doesn't realize how bad it is till one signs up.

0 Me gusta

YAFINE
Miembro

It is even worse than expected if you happen to be in an area with lots of V users as you get placed behind others using the network.  It often takes 5 to 10 minutes just to load my home page and many times I get a warning that there is no internet connection. 

0 Me gusta
Highlighted

sylviat_vzw
VZ Employee Emeritus

YAFINE, we want to make sure we can turn this experience around for you regarding your data speeds. I have sent you a private message please reply to that message for further details.

SylviaT_VZW

Síguenos en Twitter @VZWSupport If my  response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button  under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our  conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Me gusta

BPL506
Miembro

Todays speeds: 0.23 downbload - 0.15 upload....

[Removed]

discussing moderation removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

Message edited by Verizon Moderator

0 Me gusta