cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quisiste decir:
Highlighted

How Much Data Does Each App Use?

Miembro

Exactly how much data does the TV apps like CW, NBC, ABC, CBS and FOX use per TV show?  I am about to lose my TV and wifi access for a couple weeks and am wondering if i want to watch a few of my shows on these apps how much of my data am i going to use up?  I have 2 other phones on my account to think about too.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas
Highlighted

Re: Data per app

Verizon Employee

Dinnels82, that is a great question and I'd be happy to set the right expectation for your usage. I have researched details on how much data you may use in this particular scenario.

I have included a link that has information on streaming videos from your phone Data Calculator - Verizon Wireless  Typically, a 4G video will use about 350/MB per hour. HD video streams may use more as the quality will be better. I did want to mention our Stream pass feature Stream Pass | Verizon Wireless  Stream pass allows you to stream video content without using data from you plan. You will want to download the go90 app go90 FAQs | Verizon Wireless  to take advantage of this. Please reach back out to us when you have the opportunity and we will be ready to continue helping.

SteveR_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Data per app

Verizon Employee

Dinnels82, that is a great question and I'd be happy to set the right expectation for your usage. I have researched details on how much data you may use in this particular scenario.

I have included a link that has information on streaming videos from your phone Data Calculator - Verizon Wireless  Typically, a 4G video will use about 350/MB per hour. HD video streams may use more as the quality will be better. I did want to mention our Stream pass feature Stream Pass | Verizon Wireless  Stream pass allows you to stream video content without using data from you plan. You will want to download the go90 app go90 FAQs | Verizon Wireless  to take advantage of this. Please reach back out to us when you have the opportunity and we will be ready to continue helping.

SteveR_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes