cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

How Do I Transfer And Activate My Upgrade To Another Line?

Miembro

I ordered and received a Google Pixel direct from Verizon on one line on my family plan. Phone is still sealed in box.  The line says PENDING UPGRADE with the "Complete Activation" button available on my account. But I do not want to use this new Android device on that line. That line currently has an iPhone on it and I want it to stay there.  I want to use the phone on my line. (I didn't have an upgrade available, yet.)

What's the best way to accomplish this switch?  Do I need to activate it on the specific line where the order was placed, and then switch it to the other line?  I would prefer not doing this as Google would setup the phone with my daughter's acct info, when I wish to use the phone on my line. Wanted to know if there is a more direct way of doing this.

Glenn

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas
Highlighted

Re: ordered device on eligible line,how to transfer to other line

Miembro

For anyone else with this question, I received the answer by calling Verizon (611).

1. Do not turn on the Pixel or activate it.
  2. Call Verizon on the telephone and instruct them to transfer the new device to the preferred cell#. Customer cannot do it themselves online.
  3. The monthly DPP fees and the promo credits will continue on the original devices line.

This works for me!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted

Miembro

Update: I had left out the most important point. I bought the Pixel during Verizon's Black Friday sale, so I will be receiving a monthly credit against the Device Payment Plan charges for the 24 month term. I want to be certain that when I transfer the Pixel to my other line that I do not lose the monthly credits.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Miembro

For anyone else with this question, I received the answer by calling Verizon (611).

1. Do not turn on the Pixel or activate it.
  2. Call Verizon on the telephone and instruct them to transfer the new device to the preferred cell#. Customer cannot do it themselves online.
  3. The monthly DPP fees and the promo credits will continue on the original devices line.

This works for me!

View solution in original post

0 Likes