Centro de recursos de accesibilidad Salta al contenido principal
Obtenlo rápido al recogerlo dentro o fuera de la tienda o con entrega el mismo día.
cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quisiste decir:

How Do I Send In My Old Device?

KATJAN32
Miembro

I purchased the Iphone 7 plus sept 24 and receieved it oct 4. I was told I can send in my iPhone 5 and have the amount credited towards my newly released iPhone 7 plus( because I bought it during the promotion time ). How do I find the link online to have shipping supplies sent to me so I can do this?

Labels (1)
Pestañas (3)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas

Re: Send in old device for credit

amberk_vzw
Verizon Employee
KATJAN32-

Congratulations on your new phone, I hope that you are loving it! I know how important it is to get top dollar for your previous device. So, let's make sure that you can get that credit as soon as possible. Do have the shipping supplies send to you, you will follow this link: Electronic Device Recycling – Verizon Wireless. Please let us know if you have any additional questions!

AmberK_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes

Re: Send in old device for credit

amberk_vzw
Verizon Employee
KATJAN32-

Congratulations on your new phone, I hope that you are loving it! I know how important it is to get top dollar for your previous device. So, let's make sure that you can get that credit as soon as possible. Do have the shipping supplies send to you, you will follow this link: Electronic Device Recycling – Verizon Wireless. Please let us know if you have any additional questions!

AmberK_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes

Re: How Do I Send In My Old Device?

Miembro

All I need is a shipping label to return my trade in. (iPhoneX)  I'm very frustrated because I've talked to Verizon SEVERAL times and they claim they are sending me the link to print my shipping label, but all it lets me do is order shipping supplies!  Which I have done 3 times and never received!  Please send me a shipping label or can I take my trade in to my local Verizon retail store??  I am due a credit for my old phone!

0 Likes

Re: How Do I Send In My Old Device?

KH-Ornah

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes