cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quisiste decir:
Highlighted

How Do I See All The Texts On My Account?

Miembro

I want to see all the text messages on my account

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas
Highlighted

Re: How Do I See All The Texts On My Account?

Líder Sénior

To see actual messages, you'd need to view them on the phones.  If you're logged into your My Verizon account as Account Owner/Manager, you can see the past 90 days' worth of text logs (not actual content).  If using the desktop version of My Verizon, the current billing cycle text logs can be found by hovering over My Usage at the top, then clicking View Usage; click Messages on the left.  For prior billing cycles, hover over My Billing at the top, then click View Bill; choose the appropriate bill via the drop-down, click the Calls&Messages tab, then click the blue Messaging.

View solution in original post

Highlighted

Líder Sénior

To see actual messages, you'd need to view them on the phones.  If you're logged into your My Verizon account as Account Owner/Manager, you can see the past 90 days' worth of text logs (not actual content).  If using the desktop version of My Verizon, the current billing cycle text logs can be found by hovering over My Usage at the top, then clicking View Usage; click Messages on the left.  For prior billing cycles, hover over My Billing at the top, then click View Bill; choose the appropriate bill via the drop-down, click the Calls&Messages tab, then click the blue Messaging.

View solution in original post

Highlighted

Miembro

There is no "My Usage" at the top to hover over.  How do I see all my text conversations on the desktop version in that case?

Highlighted

Líder Sénior

The web site has been updated since the earlier instructions were given.  

If you want to view text logs and you are a post-paid customer logged into the desktop version of My Verizon as Account Owner/Manager ... hover over Bill at the top, then scroll down a bit and use the drop-down to select the billing cycle you want to view.  Scroll up and click the link to View Activity Usage.  You should get a page titled Data, Talk, and Text Activity.  Scroll down a bit to the Text section, then click View next to the line's text log you want to view.  While bills are available for the past 18 months, text logs are only available for the past 90 days.

To view text logs for the current billing cycle, click Overview at the top of the page, then click View Usage, then click View Messages Details.

To view your text messages, click Plan at the top of the page, then hover over My Plan & Services and click Send a Message.

0 Likes