cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quisiste decir:
Highlighted

How Do I Add A Discount From My Employer?

Miembro

How do I add a discount to my account from my employer?  Local Verizon store said I have to do it online but can't find where I am supposed to add the discount

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas
Highlighted

Re: How do I add a discount from my employer

Expert

A two Google search found Verizon Employee Discount & Employment Validation - Verizon Wireless.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

Highlighted

Expert

A two Google search found Verizon Employee Discount & Employment Validation - Verizon Wireless.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager

It is always exciting to get discounts. You can add your employers discount by going to vzw.com/discounts. There you will want to follow the prompts. Please let us know if you need anything further.

NicoleT_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

Highlighted

Re: How Do I Add A Discount From My Employer?

Miembro

"employee discounts" is written really small on the very bottom. My browser randomly closed 12 times every time I tried it. 

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: How Do I Add A Discount From My Employer?

Community Manager
Community Manager

arallen3,

I know that getting your employee discount is important. I'm sorry to see that you're not able to view it properly. What steps did you take to get it applied. What kind of plan do you have? Also here are a couple of links that will give you more information. http://spr.ly/6604E2CXn

http://spr.ly/6606E2CXk

Take a look and tell me what you think. 

JenniferL_VZW

0 Likes