cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quisiste decir:
Highlighted

How Can I Switch From Prepaid To Post Paid?

Miembro

I have had a prepaid account with Verizon for almost a year now. I realize that without sufficient credit, a deposit is required. What I'm wondering is if there is some sort of loyalty program that offers long term prepaid users to make a switch to post paid without a large deposit? Or if it would bode me well to go ahead and make the switch and bite the bullet so to speak and pay the deposit.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas
Highlighted

Re: Prepaid switch to post paid

Verizon Employee
PmT2988

that is a great question. We would love to help you make the switch. I apologize but at this time we do not have a program that would change the deposit amount. I would recommend contacting our sales team at 888-924-7937 to discuss what type of deposit would be required.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted

Verizon Employee
PmT2988

that is a great question. We would love to help you make the switch. I apologize but at this time we do not have a program that would change the deposit amount. I would recommend contacting our sales team at 888-924-7937 to discuss what type of deposit would be required.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted

Miembro

Is this still correct?

0 Likes
Highlighted

Asistencia al cliente

I would want to make sure I have the correct department too, Klobrien. This is the correct number to help with moving your number from Prepaid to Postpaid. Does this help? AmberF_VZW

0 Likes