cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:

Re: Horrid Customer Service

Community Manager
Community Manager

We want to defientely go over this issuse with you and report this incident of your expierence. What was the main concern of your expierence? JasonC_VZW

0 Me gusta

TeddyF
Miembro

I think my previous post said it all.

All that I want is an explanation of my bad experience.

1. Is putting somebody on hold for 2 1/2 hours, checking back every half hour and then dropping the line with no callback an accepted practice?
  2. 'Mary' was rude and argumentative. Pretty sure that this is not an accepted practice.

This Rep was one bad apple out of the dozens of professional reps I have spoken with at VZ and I hate to leave, but this was a brutal experience. 'Mary' has to remember that consumers have a choice.

Please feel free to contact me via email or my cell phone.

0 Me gusta

TeddyF
Miembro

Another example of fine customer service.

Been waiting a week for somebody to get in touch with me.

Thought it was important that VZ explain the original problem

Quite sure that a VZ rep can lookup my contact info.

0 Me gusta

boringusername

@TeddyF escribió:

Another example of fine customer service.

Been waiting a week for somebody to get in touch with me.

Thought it was important that VZ explain the original problem

Quite sure that a VZ rep can lookup my contact info.

You do get this forum is a CUSTOMER to CUSTOMER forum and not customer service. If you need customer service either call or go to a store. [removed]

Content removed per Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

0 Me gusta

TeddyF
Miembro

Dear Mr BoringUserName;

I see that a portion of your reply was removed from the post.

I am sorry you 'do not get how after all this time how people (like me) do not get that it is a customer to customer board.'

Sorry I am new and was hoping to get some ideas from other users. I have spent a lifetime talking to VZ reps and have gotten nowhere.

Last Post Ever

0 Me gusta

Community Manager
Community Manager

TeddyF - These are certainly not the type of experiences we want you to have when you reach out to us. We apologize for the poor experiences you've endured when you reached out us. Your twenty-three-year loyalty means the world to us, and the last thing we would ever want is for you to abandon the Verizon family. We would love the opportunity to turn things around. I sent you a private message. Please reply at your earliest convenience. 

JacobV_VZW

0 Me gusta

digitalsweets1
Miembro

returning verizon wireless cutomer after getting hijacked by sprint $25/mo plan.

I called VW 800# yesterday and selected new customer from the cue and was promptly taken care of.

Today....... after rejoining and following the reps suggestion to call 611. The wait time for a representative was ridiculous. I was holding throughout my commute to work which was 45 mins.

-immediate attention for non customers and long wait times for existing customers? Not cool.

0 Me gusta
Highlighted

REDSKINS44
Miembro

Verizon customer service is just like picking numbers out of a hat, very inconsistent. At my local Verizon store the manager is very helpful, knowledgeable, and friendly, the other couple employees are basically incompetent. I asked one of them if fixed wireless was available in my area, his response was that we never heard of fixed wireless, and said nothing further, what an blockhead.

0 Me gusta