cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:
Highlighted

Horrible Customer Service

M_Kunkle
Miembro

Thank you Verizon, I got to waste over 2 hours of my evening that I can never get back. I was simply trying to swap the numbers on 2 of my phones without changing the plans or anything else. The online person spent well over an hour "supposedly" taking care of this. when all was said and done, the phones were not active and what I specifically asked for her to do she did not do. I have  phone with unlimited data on it and I wanted to take the phone number associated with it and move it to another phone while leaving the unlimited data plan where it was. After spending another half an hour listening to a rep that all she could do was tell me what you will NOT do. I can take my number and port it to another carrier but I can NOT swap it with another phone. This makes no sense to me. I have been a Verizon customer for  at least 12 years and all I can get is what you WILL NOT DO. This does not seem to be a big question. The online chat person said she could do it (I HAVE THE LOGS OF HER SAYING SO) but in the end you could not deliver what a customer desired. On top of that you wasted a customers complete evening.

Then to add insult to injury, you make it almost impossible to complain about it. You obviously do not want to hear our complaints.

Please remember that there are numerous other company's out there, and we can/will start looking at them since you do such a poor job of taking care of your customers.

Labels (1)
Etiquetas (1)
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas

Re: Horrible Customer Service

Snn5
Líder Sénior

If you have 2 Verizon phones you can swap the SIM cards and then the phone number goes with the SIM.  This is provided each SIM fits the other phone, if not, you can get the correct size SIM for free at a Verizon corporate store.  This will activate each phone on the line you wish.  However, to be sure, do both phones use a SIM card?  You can also activate the phone on the other line and vice versa in My Verizon under My Device.  Or, you can always take both phones to a Verizon store and have it done there. 

View solution in original post

0 Me gusta

Community Manager
Community Manager

M.Kunkle, this is truly not the type of experience we ever want to see our customers experience when working together with us.

This certainly concerns us, and would like to help assist by submitting feedback on what took place.

We can also help review what may be keeping your phones from swapping numbers. When you have a moment, I will be sending you a DM, in order to help with submitting this feedback.

NicandroN_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Me gusta

M_Kunkle
Miembro

OK,

It has now been 36 hours since you replied here, and I have not heard anything from Verizon. I am not sure what a "DM" is supposed to be, but no one has contacted me or attempted to help me at all.

All of this for a simple request to swap phone numbers.

Snn5
Líder Sénior

If you have 2 Verizon phones you can swap the SIM cards and then the phone number goes with the SIM.  This is provided each SIM fits the other phone, if not, you can get the correct size SIM for free at a Verizon corporate store.  This will activate each phone on the line you wish.  However, to be sure, do both phones use a SIM card?  You can also activate the phone on the other line and vice versa in My Verizon under My Device.  Or, you can always take both phones to a Verizon store and have it done there. 

View solution in original post

0 Me gusta

M_Kunkle
Miembro

I appreciate you trying to help, but you know nothing about the situation or what I am trying to do. Simply switching sim cards does not solve my problem.

I would appreciate SOMEONE at Verizon acting like they care about their customers. Rather than just trying to post something up here and hope it goes away. Because I do have the final solution if Verizon can not do their job, I am already talking to 2 other carriers to see what they can do for me. I have been a Verizon Subscriber for over 13 years. And this is how much they try to help me. I have YET to actually hear from anyone that is interested in trying to help. I got one response on here and nothing else. They have made it impossible to try and complain to anyone that might be able to help.

Snn5
Líder Sénior

Oh, OK.  Going to a Verizon corporate store to get help would take a lot longer to do versus waiting for a back and forth from a rep here.  By the way, scare tactics and threats to leave don't accomplish much.  Maybe a rep will get back to you in a day or so since the last one either sent you a message that you didn't get or you didn't respond to.  I answered your post with seemingly useless information because I didn't seem interested in helping you.  Not sure what there is in the way of special circumstances here that we cannot understand, and we probably wouldn't, even if you had bothered to include that information. You also failed to answer any of my follow up questions and immediately shot down any suggestion I had with no reasons as to why that suggestion wouldn't work.  It is difficult to help a person who demands answers but does not offer any information on their own behalf other than a rant.  Like I said, waiting on a rep will take much less time than going to a store for help.

0 Me gusta

mama23dogs
Líder Sénior

There are so any easier ways to lose your unlimited data plan....sigh.  I give you points for creativity, this is a new one.

I Gather you are trying to transfer your unlimited data plan to the line that is using large amounts of data. Each person wants to keep their number.

SImply put, you can't do this. Why the sales clerk tried is beyond me, it CAN'T be done.  The data plan is forever tied to that line.  You can change your number on the line to any available number from the "pool".  But the number you want to use is in use, NOT in the available pool.   A number is not immediately available once given up.  When and to whom it is assigned is random. 

Snn5
Líder Sénior

Oh, I get it...the user is trying to finagle Verizon and the user is mad because Verizon doesn't want to be finagled.

mama23dogs
Líder Sénior

Yup.

That's a nice way of putting it.  This is right up there with people selling their line on eBay.