cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:

Re: Horrible Customer Service Experience...

MMAWASON522
Miembro

Thank you for your feedback... AGAIN... I was told by a Verizon manager to post this here, and I have already been contacted by them apologizing. LIKE I SAID ABOVE - I understood what she was saying, about me not paying my bill when I was supposed to, it was the way she handled it and talked to me. I usually DO contact them if I am going to be late, sometimes I wait for the text. Honestly, its really none of your business, and I did not ask you for your opinion.

Let me guess, by the way you are speaking to me, you must ALSO work for Verizon, with Carleisha...

MMAWASON522
Miembro

Thank you kathy65793 for your feedback. Smiley Happy

flutterfly8497

No, I don't work for Verizon with Carleisha or anyone else, but your accusation doesn't surprise me. I disagreed with you and you therefore accuse my of being a Verizon employee. Not very original. You posted in a customer forum, so yes, in a way you DID ask for my opinion as I am a customer as well.

If the manager told you to post here, it was probably to get rid of you. Most people feel better for some reason if they can vent their frustration in print, and so they gave you an outlet to do just that. If you don't want non-employees to read or respond to your complaint, don't post it in a community forum.

[Removed]

off topic content removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

Message edited by Verizon Moderator.

Highlighted

flutterfly8497

Apparently you didn't read my entire post, just enough to be outraged. I also said if FRAUD was a concern (if Carleisha maybe wasn't operating above board), that it would be different and the OP would be justified in monitoring and stopping payment on suspicious transactions. N

[Removed]

off topic content removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

Message edited by Verizon Moderator.

kathy65793

I am not on here to argue with anyone. I come on here to see if I can help someone with a problem that they are having. If I can't I don't comment on the post because you can plainly see a lot of the times they are just venting or just need to put it in writing  and move on so with that being said

0 Me gusta

sumner11
Miembro

I am on the prepaid plan with verizon and bought a new phone from best buy.It's a verizon phone from Samsung. When I brought it to the verizon store, they would not activate it because I had not bought it through them. They sent me to the corporate office and they too told me they could not activate it. This was in Westfield, Ma.

0 Me gusta

kathy65793

Something does not sound right we see all the time about people getting there phones from best buy.The only thing I can think of is the prepaid but that wouldn't make sense. Have you called Verizon. Check the number on your bill and call it and ask them why you can't activate this phone. Please let us know how you make out and what their reason was.

0 Me gusta

kathy65793

When you got it through best buys did they put Verizon software on it?

0 Me gusta

sprmankalel
Leader

Prepaid accounts are handled differently than post paid accounts. Typically, you cannot buy a pre-paid phone and activate directly to a postpaid account and vice versa. Best Buy does not install software on any phone before or after it is purchased. That is not their job.

We also do not see all the time (as you suggested) where people buy a device from Best Buy and have trouble activating it. What we see is people buying a prepaid device to use on a post pay account and not being able to activate it. Why? Because prepaid devices are ONLY for prepaid accounts and MUST be active on a prepaid account for a minimum of 180 days before being used on a post pay account. Also, sumner11​ did not specify EXACTLY which phone was purchased. Only that it was Verizon branded and made by Samsung.

sumner11 If you look on the box and you see a PP on the SKU then it should be fine to activate. If you are still having difficulty with the activation it is worth taking the device to a Verizon Wireless Corporate store to see if they can help you activate the device.

0 Me gusta

sprmankalel
Leader

Also, let's not make this thread about prepaid vs. postpaid devices since it was originally about a billing problem.

0 Me gusta