cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:

¡Ayuda!

luz3zcareno
Miembro

I did the Edge upgrade back in December at a Verizon Store and I wasn't given anything to return my old one. I was told to call the 1 800 number which I did and all three times that I've spoken to Verizon support I get sent just a plastic bag! No return lable I'm already getting charged what do I do where can I get a return lable?

Labels (1)
0 Me gusta
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas

Re: Help!

Community Manager
Community Manager
It appears this has been going on way too long. Did the bag not have the return label already on it? You can also print a label from home by going to My Verizon> Manage My Device (on the left side of the page, click small arrow  to display the remaining links.) Click the Check Order Status link The My Orders page displays in 3 sections:  Future Transactions  Recent Orders  Order History  The order details under Recent Orders include the ability to print a return label.       TamaraH_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Me gusta

ynggrsshppr91

Take it to a Corporate store

luz3zcareno
Miembro

Thank you! But I don't have a corporate store anywhere near me. :/

0 Me gusta

narntek
Novice

When I "edged up" in store, they took my old phone and offered to send it back on my behalf. I'm surprised the store you went to didn't do that.

0 Me gusta

luz3zcareno
Miembro

Well what was weird to me is that the man helping me was the DM and he said they didn't have any return kits or anything to mail it in. And he couldn't print a return lable because printer was down...so he just said call the 1 800n number

0 Me gusta

ynggrsshppr91

Was it a corporate store?

0 Me gusta

luz3zcareno
Miembro

Yeah us was

0 Me gusta

Community Manager
Community Manager
It appears this has been going on way too long. Did the bag not have the return label already on it? You can also print a label from home by going to My Verizon> Manage My Device (on the left side of the page, click small arrow  to display the remaining links.) Click the Check Order Status link The My Orders page displays in 3 sections:  Future Transactions  Recent Orders  Order History  The order details under Recent Orders include the ability to print a return label.       TamaraH_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Me gusta