Authentication problems with my phone.  I need help

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas
Highlighted

Re: Help

Asistencia al cliente

MiiHere, that sounds like the best next step to us too. There is no charge for a Sim card replacement at our corporate stores. Click the link below for the closest store location:

http://www.verizonwireless.com/stores/

LasinaH_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted

Leader

What device do you have and what are you trying to authenticate? Downloading apps? Activating Device?

0 Likes
Highlighted

Miembro

Galaxy s5. I can't make any calls or send messages

0 Likes
Highlighted

Leader

Is the device new to you? Did you just port your number? Get a new number or it happened suddenly?

0 Likes
Highlighted

Miembro

I've had for over year now and it just suddenly did it today

0 Likes
Highlighted

Leader

I would take it to a Verizon Corporate store and get a free SIM card replacement. It sounds like you're having trouble accessing the network and the SIM card is what connects you.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Asistencia al cliente

Brody88, ensuring you have a working phone is key! MiiHere is correct as it may be due to a SIM card issue. Let's double check just to be sure. What is the signal strength on your device right now (How many bars)?

Has there been any recent updates to your device (software related)? Any moisture or physical damage to the device? Since this has been happening, have you powered your phone off ( taken SIM Card out ) for at least 1-2 minutes, put SIM Card back in and power the phone on again ?

-TakendraW_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Highlighted

Asistencia al cliente

MiiHere, that sounds like the best next step to us too. There is no charge for a Sim card replacement at our corporate stores. Click the link below for the closest store location:

http://www.verizonwireless.com/stores/

LasinaH_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes