Centro de recursos de accesibilidad Salta al contenido principal
Obtenlo rápido al recogerlo dentro o fuera de la tienda o con entrega el mismo día.
cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quisiste decir:
Help with Filing Complaint against Customer Service "Supervisor"!??
AshleyElghoul
Miembro

Can anyone give any insight on how to file a complaint against Verizon Wireless/Verizon Wireless Customer Service & their "Supervisor"??? I need to file a complaint with someone that is actually in management because there is no way that the so called supervisors that I have spoken with are actually supervisors... It is disgusting the way they treat their customers and accuse me of lying about the issues with my phone when I was actually in a Verizon store and the Verizon worker was on the phone with tech support and I explained to her that she can call that store and speak with the worker because I guarantee he will remember me and all she could say was "again, there is nothing I am going to be able to do for you.  You are more than welcome to go into the Verizon store tomorrow and speak with the worker there but that is not going to change anything because again, these charges are valid and I am documenting your account that we have discussed this matter and all charges are valid."  Completely unacceptable considering EVERY SINGLE WORKER prior to her understood the error and was to apply the credits on my account, the original customer service rep that spoke with the verizon store rep on my behalf after fixing the glitch in my phone said they would be applying the credits because it is NOT my fault I was given a refurbished phone that had internal glitches in it, but never applied the credits.  I spoke with number customer service reps and supervisors whom all claimed they were applying credits to my account, claimed they would give me a call back personally and never did and I was speaking with the supervisor regarding why this was never done after multiple calls in and she just decided to switch the whole thing around on me and just kept talking in circles because she had absolutely no concept of what the problem actually was, she would cut me off every time I would talk and continue to try to talk over me and just kept talking in circles and making absolutely no sense and contradicted everything she said and when I asked her to please explain because she was contradicting herself she just went back to talking in circles.  She is not qualified to be speaking with customers that have complex billing issues.  I need a REAL manager I can talk to about my issues and someone that is actually qualified.  Can someone PLEASE give me some advice???  Thank you!!!!  (and sorry for the long drawn out message - I am just SO worked up over this whole situation and how HORRIBLE they treat people - and I wouldn't even care so much about their attitude if they actually were talking some sense but to have an attitude, be clueless and STILL not correct my account is UNACCEPTABLE!)

Labels (1)
Re: Help with Filing Complaint against Customer Service "Supervisor"!??
kscanlonjr
Miembro

Useless customer service people seem to be a hallmark of VZW.

Re: Help with Filing Complaint against Customer Service "Supervisor"!??
dad_of_2

I am not fully sure what is going, but have try to dispute the charges in accordence with the customer aggreement? It is always good to read what you sign and maybe following this process will get you futher. If you want to read the full aggreement go here: Customer Agreement | Verizon Wireless

"HOW AND WHEN CAN I DISPUTE CHARGES?

Si eres cliente del Servicio Pospago, puedes impugnar tu factura en el plazo de 180 días después de recibirla, pero a menos que la ley establezca lo contrario o que impugnes cargos por la pérdida o robo de tu dispositivo móvil, tienes que pagar todos los cargos hasta que se resuelva la impugnación. Si eres cliente del Servicio Prepagado, puedes impugnar un cargo durante los 180 días posteriores a la fecha en la que se incurrió el cargo disputado. PUEDES LLAMARNOS PARA IMPUGNAR CARGOS EN TU FACTURA O QUE SE TE COBREN EN CONCEPTO DE SERVICIOS DE CUALQUIER TIPO, PERO SI DESEAS PRESERVAR TU DERECHO A PRESENTAR UN ARBITRAJE O RECLAMACIONES ANTE UN TRIBUNAL DE MENOR CUANTÍA EN RELACIÓN CON TAL IMPUGNACIÓN, DEBERÁS COMUNICARTE CON NUESTRO SERVICIO AL CLIENTE ESCRIBIENDO A LA DIRECCIÓN QUE APARECE EN TU FACTURA O ENVIARNOS UN FORMULARIO DE NOTIFICACIÓN DE DISPUTAS CON TODOS LOS DATOS (DISPONIBLE EN VERIZONWIRELESS.COM), DURANTE EL PERÍODO DE 180 DÍAS ANTERIORMENTE MENCIONADO. IF YOU DO NOT NOTIFY US IN WRITING OF SUCH DISPUTE WITHIN THE 180-DAY PERIOD, YOU WILL HAVE WAIVED YOUR RIGHT TO DISPUTE THE BILL OR SUCH SERVICE(S) AND TO BRING AN ARBITRATION OR SMALL CLAIMS CASE REGARDING ANY SUCH DISPUTE."

0 Likes