cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:
Highlighted

Help escalating a problem!

REBKNE14
Miembro

Help! I have spent hours dealing with customer service (in stores, on chat, via phone) for almost a year now trying to get help. I purchased the BOGO deal last Christmas 2018. There was an issue with the purchase and the phone was not processed. I spoke with numerous people to help me and was informed multiple times that they would honor the promotion because they saw the history and I have the chat transcripts saved confirming then. Now I have realized that they have been charging me for both phones and I ha e tried to get this corrected only to be told that I have buy one get one 50% off. That is not what my transcripts of this ongoing issue state and I have been unable to get in contact with any sort of manager or escalation point where someone can actually help me. This is extremely frustrating as I have been over charged for a year now and have been put through the ringer with broken promises. People will either say they don't see what I'm talking about or say they see exactly what happened and have fixed it but this still have not been fixed! How do I get this escalated to someone who will once and for all resolve it???

0 Me gusta
Highlighted

Re: Help escalating a problem!

Tigerstep
Novice

Chat logs don't mean anything. What does are what the promo deals state and if you qualify for that particular promotion. BOGO doesn't automatically translate to free second phone either -- it just means the second phone is discounted to a certain extent.

If you don't qualify for a promo or if the details were get one half off, that's it. Verizon isn't going to give someone special treatment for a promo they didn't qualify for / bend the rules because you don't like what the promo details were. 

0 Me gusta
Highlighted

Re: Help escalating a problem!

Community Manager
Community Manager

We definitely want to make sure that you can take advantage of all qualified promotions, REBKNE14. We're happy to look into this for you and I know this is confusing right now. I'm sorry to hear that you haven't been able to get help with this and we would never want you to feel like you need to escalate this matter. Did you start a new line of service? What was the date of the sale? What was the make/model of the phone? 

RyanM_VZW

0 Me gusta