cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quisiste decir:
Highlighted

Help Please!!

Miembro

I have been charged for my Edge upgrade. I have called customer support 3 times and the charge is still on my bill. I got an email on December 10 saying that my device was received. I got an email yesterday saying that my device was not received. I have never made a late payment. Now, I have a late charge that shouldn't be on my bill PLUS late fees. AND, I can't seem to get through to a HUMAN today. The automated system hangs up on me every time. Why can't I talk to someone about this? I'm getting very frustrated! Please help me get this resolved before my service is interrupted for charges I should not have to pay!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Help Please!!

Miembro

After waiting 6 weeks for help.....still not one person has helped me.

1st Email to executives with no response....I have done it several times....no response.

Does anyone care about their customers in your organization? I have tried everything I can, to get some sort of customer service from your company.....with absolutely ZERO results. Being a customer that spends THOUSANDS of dollars a year with your company, I expect the best cell phone service and customer service in the industry. I have tried for 30 days, that's right 30 DAYS to get someone in your company to help me! I have had 0.50 meg download speeds on your 4g LTE network for over a year (in the largest city in my state on all of the devices I have). Finally upset enough to demand a reason, I started calling customer service. 5 times now I have been given a ticket number and been promised a resolution, and ALL 5 times the trouble tickets have been ignored! Not once has ANYONE done ANYTHING to help me. I have spent HOURS on the phone trying to get help. Every time I follow up because your company has failed to, I am told there was an issue with the ticket the have to start a new one. I completely understand once or twice a mistake, but 5 times and 36 days later....ZERO response or results. I have emailed Christine Berberich the President of the New England Region along with others, still nothing. So I will try one more time, before walking away from my agreement and taking a blemish on my credit. I can no longer pay a company who refuses to help their customers. I can only assume, that this is a "junk" email folder that is unmonitored....since I have gotten no response from anyone in your company.

2nd Email

Since I have received no help from anyone that I have called or emailed, I have now begin emailing every investigative media outlet that will listen. There has to be a law or some sort of consumer protection that will assist me on this issue. I will continue to fight for the customer service I deserve. Eventually with enough social media and all the emails I am sending everyone, Verizon will be forced to hear me. Not ONE person had attempted to help me. I have done everything I can as a customer. So now I will do everything I can to expose the way I have been treated and ignored. I'm hoping that someone picks the story up and runs with it. Then maybe someone at Verizon will start caring about their customers. I have kept a record of every contact I have made with Verizon and been ignored every time.

3rd Time

For your information I am documenting every attempt I have made for someone to help me. The next step is you tube after I file complaints. That didn't work out so well for Comcast. After waiting over a month for a single person to help me, I will now have to start filing complaints with all proper authorities and continue contacting local media sources for their help. Not one person has helped me. I'm tired of being told someone will look into it, and no one ever does. Someone called 2 days ago and said she would resolve the issue…..lied. She has yet to do a single thing. That was after receiving and email over a week ago with the same promise, that it would be resolved within 2 days. Her name is (*) and she called from (*). I will continue to fight for my right to be treated fair. I have never in my life been treated this bad, by ANY company. Let alone one I give thousands of dollars to a year. This is absolutely ridiculous and I refuse to be treated this way. If I am ignored again with no help, I will file formal and informal complaints at the following departments:

Attorney General’s Office, Consumer Protection Bureau

Better Business Bureau

Federal Communications Commission

Office of Consumer Advocate

Public Utilities Commission, Consumer Affairs Department

Comisión Federal de Comercio

STILL NO ONE HAS DONE A SINGLE THING> I WILL NOT GIVE UP!

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Help Please!!

Miembro

FILE A COMPLAINT WITH FCC and BBB

0 Likes