Centro de recursos de accesibilidad Salta al contenido principal
Obtenlo rápido al recogerlo dentro o fuera de la tienda o con entrega el mismo día.
cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quisiste decir:

Havent recieved Device Payment Credit after 5 months

Miembro

I'm having a problem getting a bill credit I am entitled to. I ordered a an IPhone SE on Cyber Monday, which was November 28,2016. It was in response to an email that Verizon had sent to me that morning. The phone was to be 5.00 a month after bill credit. I ordered it before midnight and have all documentation showing this. After 2 bills and no credit, I used the chat option first to see when I will start to get the credit. That did not help, they just gave me some 25 digit number to call customer service with. When I called them they had no idea what that number was for, and the girl I talked to said it takes 2- 3 cycles and I should have the credit on my next bill. February bill came and no credit. I called customer service again and the guy pulled the order and said I didn't order it on the 28th,  This was not true, I ordered it on the 28th and I had all emails from them showing I ordered it on the 28th. He put me in hold for about 15 minutes, to talk to some supposedly different department. The exact same thing happened with customer service when March bill still didn't show a credit. I got April bill and still no credit. I am so sick of wasting my time trying to get this settled that I haven't even called this month yet. I think Verizon tells the agents to put people on hold for long periods of time so they get sick of calling and will let the issue drop. The hold thing is like when a car salesman keeps you sitting at the desk when he's standing around the corner doing nothing that has to do with the sale. Its a joke that a huge company like Verizon will not honor what they say they will do. Has anyone else that has this problem gotten it resolved?

Labels (1)
Pestañas (1)
0 Likes

Re: Havent recieved Device Payment Credit after 5 months

Asistencia al cliente

After this many months and that many calls, I'd be fed up too, KELMCL91. I'd like to bring closure to this, what must be frustrating saga. I have sent a Private Message to you to take a closer look.

DavidH_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes

Re: Havent recieved Device Payment Credit after 5 months

Miembro

I purchased three iPhone 7's in December and should have received credits for all three (purchased at the same time); however, after waiting about three billing cycles, I finally started receiving credit on two phones, but not the third.  I asked why in "Chat" and was assured the credits would be expedited.  After the next bill ... still nothing on that one phone.  I got on "Chat" again and asked again, and was assured it was due for the next cycle (by the way, I kept screen shots of the messages).  Now, I'm into another billing cycle and still not getting the credits due for phone -4818, purchased in December and now it's mid-May.  What can I do about this??????  I've been with Verizon longer than I can remember and this just isn't acceptable.

0 Likes