cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:
Highlighted

HOW TO GET AN Automatic Sync of contacts (NOT EXPORTING)???

PLUS3
Miembro

I use a Motorola Droid Maxx smart phone. I use outlook 365 from Office 365. I do not use google gmail, or backup to google cloud for anything. I want the Motorola Droid Maxx to automatically sync with outlook 365 for contacts. (Messages and calendar are already in sync and appear to work correctly)

The goal is to have Outlook messages, contacts, and calendar from my computer(s) AND the Droid Maxx to be in sync AND to back up to Verizon Cloud.

Currently:

• Droid Maxx sync setting for Verizon Cloud is set to OFF, and cannot find a toggle switch to turn it to ON.
  • Droid Maxx sync setting for outlook  365 is set to OFF, and cannot find a toggle switch to turn it to ON.
  • Droid Maxx and Verizon Cloud have multiple duplicate entries for the same contact

THIS IS SO SIMPLE, LOGICALLY, THERE HAS TO BE A WAY????

HELP! VERY VERY FRUSTRATED.............................. ????

Labels (1)
Etiquetas (1)
0 Me gusta

Re: HOW TO GET AN Automatic Sync of contacts (NOT EXPORTING)???

Ann154
Expert

How is the account setup on the phone? Is it listed an an Exchange type or something different? If it is the Exchange type, you should be able to to turn it on under the Account settings and then turn on the display of that accounts contacts in the People/Contacts application.

You should also check that the contacts are saved to the outlook server online.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Me gusta