cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:

HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE

MJMAX227
Miembro

WE HAVE BEEN WITH VERIZON WIRELESS SINCE 2000. My husband was early 1997. We have two accounts, our home and wireless. When I saw my July 2018 bill for our wireless it was 237.00? Our bills where always $190.71, I looked at the bill and saw I was been charged 45.00 for my mothers flip phone? I called Verizon Wireless on July 7, 2018, the guy offered me a deal; to take my mom cell off and put her on a separate bill for 15.00 and then our bill would be $190.17. NOT LOSING ANYTHING WE HAD.He told me he will give me 24 hours and to call back. When I did another gentlemen explained he could not understand how or where this agent got this deal and AFTER HE LISTEN TO OUR CONVERSATION, he credit me around 60.00 and told me to call July 29, 2017 to make sure changes hit account. So now another two hours on the phone with Verizon and again no one can find the bill and my future bill is 253.00, if we take my mother flip phone off account we will go up 30.00 and if we keep her we are going to be charged 25.00?? NONE OF THIS WAS THE PROMISE I WAS ORIGINALLY OFFERED AND INSULT TO INJURY I HAD TO GIVE UP OUR UNLIMITED ON THREE OF THE PHONES?

OUR UNION DISCOUNTS NOT OFFERED WITH UNLIMITED AND EITHER IS OUR LOYALTY TO VERIZON. THIS IS YOUR PROBLEM, YOU DO NOT TAKE CARE OF THE CUSTOMERS WHO ARE LOYAL. I AM LOOKING AT AT&T and SPRINT, I KNOW THEY AREN'T AS GOOD AS VERIZON BUT I AM SO TIED OF WASTING HOURS ON THE PHONE TO GIVE UP ON OUR END?

Labels (1)
0 Me gusta

Re: HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE

glitchedpixel

Employee discounts on unlimited don't work at all, period. This includes my discount and everyone else on the forum. You aren't a special case.

Second agent offered you $60 for not understanding how your bill works and you're complaining how horrible Verizon's customer service is? I wish I could complain and get $60 off my bill. With this level of loyalty, maybe Sprint is a good choice for you.

0 Me gusta
Highlighted

Empleado de Verizon

MJMAX227, I appreciate your loyalty for the past 18+ years and I would never want to lose you as a customer. It saddens me that the right expectations weren't set and that you never received a call back over the plan change option. I know bills can get expensive these days and I want to ensure you're saving as much as possible on your plan.

As a consumer myself, I don't like having my time wasted for hours on end without a resolution either. I want to prove that we do take care of our loyal Verizon customers and help turn this poor experience around for you. I have sent a Direct Message to your inbox within our community forum so that I may follow up with you directly. I hope to hear from you soon!

AlanS_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Me gusta

JOTOL
Miembro

I see that you leave reply's on a lot of the posts about customer loyalty.  You seem very bitter that those who have been loyal to a company would like to be rewarded for their longtime commitment.

I agree with most of these complaints about loyalty.  When there's so many companies to choose from and you stick with a company for 20 years, you would think they would want to keep a great customer who's given them SOOO much money over the years.  And guess what?  Customer loyalty used to count for something!  But the world we live in now is all about greed and loyalty doesn't count for anything these days, especially with Verizon. 

Do you have a favorite coffee shop?  Guess what. They probably have a loyalty punch card!  Mcdonalds give out coupons to bring back loyal customers.  Grocery stores give you a loyalty discount card to use to keep you coming back to them.  Insurance companies give you discounts for being longterm customers without an accident for a period of time.  Every retail store I can think of give you some sort of customer loyalty discount, coupon, or credit.  Heck even the greedy credit card companies give you loyalty discounts of some sort!  Our cable company just gave us a longtime customer loyalty credit off our next 12 bills, without even asking for it!  Which they've done before!

We've been with Verizon for 20 years!  I have dealt with so many issues and mistakes that VERIZON made over the years that it makes my head spin thinking about the hours of my life wasted.  This past year alone I've had two different mistakes that have taken 6 phone calls, 4 chat sessions, and 1 visit to the store to fix.  They were eventually fixed and our account was credited back the $$$ that should never have been charged in the first place. 

My husband has wanted to switch carriers now for several years and I've always been a very loyal person and thought that loyalty to a company was worth something also.  But with the prices of phone service going up so high and our lowly-worker-ants-pay-scale staying the same, it's become impossible to justify staying with a company that keeps raising our prices, but doesn't reward a loyal customer to keep us here. 

So I've decided that as soon as our last 2 phones are paid down some, we are switching.

0 Me gusta

Community Manager
Community Manager

Jotol, we would never want to lose you as our customers.  A private message has been sent to assist you further. 

Sean_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Me gusta