cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:
Highlighted

Group MMS with only one other person?

Natedawg87
Miembro

Somehow my ongoing conversation with my mom has turned into a group MMS with my mom and me.  This results in me getting my own texts after sending a message to my mom.  My mom says she only gets the message once.  This has only started this evening (the last two text messages).  I am using the Messages+ app.  The top of the message says "Mom, Me" and "Group MMS" beneath, rather than "Mom" and "Mobile" underneath like my other 1 person conversations have.

Ejemplo:

Mom, Me

Group MMS

<Message>

Me

<Message>

Mom

<Response>

Labels (1)
Etiquetas (2)
0 Me gusta

Re: Group MMS with only one other person?

Community Manager
Community Manager

I completely understand how puzzling something like this can happen all of a sudden, Natedawg87. I will be more than happy to go through some steps to ensure that we find the proper resolution for this. Did you do anything out of the ordinary on your phone this evening prior to this happening? What kind of phone do you have? Do you often use Group Text Messaging with other contacts that you text message?

Brett_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Me gusta

Natedawg87
Miembro

Hola,

I cannot think of anything out of the usual I did that evening.  I have a Moto G5 Plus.  It came with the stock Android Messages app that I was using for awhile, until I switched to the Messages+ app late last year (long before this happened) because other members of my family were using that app.  I do use group test messages when I am talking to more than one other person, but I was confused that my 1 on 1 conversation with my mom changed into a group message.  None of my other 1 on 1 conversations have changed.

0 Me gusta

Grlzcn2
Miembro

I am having this same problem and now sys I'm unable to participate in conversation even wh I deleted her message and started a new text. I even. Deleted her as a contact and read Ed. Also, her name is in blue

0 Me gusta

Community Manager
Community Manager

Grlzcn2, our goal is to make sure you don't have problems with your messages. What message app are you using? Is the problem only with one person? What phone make/model do you have and have you updated your software?

Dolores_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Me gusta

Titantider
Miembro

Well I just got the new S10 and it started happening to me. I just switched fro. S7 edge and used message + for years on the other phone without issues. This is very frustrating and disappointing 

0 Me gusta